Need Help! Denim & Classic

arly1983

Need Help! Where to put what in Windstar Van!

My origianal questions was off topic but now I am trying to decide what to put where...

This really should be in the Carseat forum not Coffee Break..

Last edited:
ADS

arly1983

If I got Camille a classic BV and a classic regent cover for Jackson then I would have the two MAs for my daycare kids so I would only need one more seat...

But then I couldn't really get two MAs and something else besides in the 3rd row of the Windstar...

arly1983

Or go ahead and get Sahara cover for regent and hope for the best

Or maybe, I should sell my extra MA and buy (shudder) 2 SK 65s, assumming I can get a good install (tech I am not, but I do know when I can't get a good install)

Or one SK 65 and two cargo plaitnums to go on either side of those....

Or go outside and bang my head against a brick wall...

arly1983

Or maybe I should get one RA and one SK 65...

Put Camilled in the RA and maybe get the SK 65 in the middle latch position and then put an MA on either side...

amy919

Is the houndstooth a different (cotton fabric)?

The Houndtooth is not as plush as the others, but it is pretty plush. I just washed mine and I forgot how nice it really is. My daughter actually did sweat less in this cover than in her cowmoo, but I'm still not convinced the cover has all that much to do with it.

It's definitely not that "drapery" fabric like the couture covers, but again, not super plush like the Cowmoo. Tough to describe (obviously), but it is a nice cover.

Amy

arly1983

Picture245.jpg

What do you think I can get in between these two seats? Whatever goes between them needs to be RFing...

Or do you think I need to let Camille stay in one MA and put the other MA RFing on one of the other sides and then get a Radian to FF in the middle since I can't get the back if the middle seat is RFing...

broken4u05

A radian would work.Yeah i would turn one MA RF and put the radian FF. do you think you could use the MA RF?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC