why am I making this so hard???

tsk_mum

I know I want to get a boulevard BUT I cant decide between Shannon or Park Ave.
The Shannon is pretty & girly.
The Park Ave. will match my interior & is unisex IF we have another baby (maybe a boy) in the next couple yrs & can move DD into a Regent.
:whistle:

Help me decide:p

ADS

SPJ&E

I love the Park Avenue...but the Shannon is really nice too.

Hmm...if you plan to have another baby soon, you may want to go with the Park Avenue, just in case. But then again, you could always get a replacement boyish cover for the Boulevard later if you go with the Shannon now.

arly1983

I would LOVE to say shannon (gorgeous)....

But then I lusted after an olivia cover for months and when I got it, everytime I looked at I thougt, "how loud". Wouldn't you know I replaced it with a Luau....

So I like pretty bright stuff everywhere, except the car...

tsk_mum

I would LOVE to say shannon (gorgeous)....

But then I lusted after an olivia cover for months and when I got it, everytime I looked at I thougt, "how loud". Wouldn't you know I replaced it with a Luau....

So I like pretty bright stuff everywhere, except the car...
I've thought about that too ... then this AM on another message board someone told me to just get a Sunshine Kids Radian 80 :confused: I may be shopping even longer now:rolleyes:

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
BV's way nicer than the Radian, it really is.... Better RF install, more comfy for a wider range of kiddos (better for little ones, more comfy for big ones), has better side impact protection... Radian's fine if you need to get three across, though... :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC