2.5 and still Rearfacing!! *photo bomb*

judesmommy

My baby boy is 2.5 this month! And we are still going strong with the ERF. Just wanted to brag! :p

Here he is on the way home from the hospital in a Chicco Keyfit30

100_0182.jpg

Here he just shy of a year in a EFTA

100_2328.jpg

And here is my big boy at 2.5 in a Shadow Radian sl. 36.5 inches tall and 27 lbs.

101_1145.jpg

and he has toooooonnnnsss of room to grow!:thumbsup:

ADS

wvmommy007

Oh, but he looks so uncomfortable...ya know, sleeping like that. :p Kidding of course! Way to go! He sure is cute. :)

judesmommy

Yeah the belt is twisted! But it can't be UNtwisted. So I need to take it to the dealership! Thanks guys :)

monica-m

CPST Instructor
He is a cutie. The picture of him sleeping should be what everyone is shown when they try to use the "but they must be so uncomfortable" argument.

Kat_Momof3

YAY!! now... not to be critical... but it looks like there is a twist in the lapbelt inside the beltpath... and the straps look kinda loose on him.

Mae

Yeah the belt is twisted! But it can't be UNtwisted. So I need to take it to the dealership! Thanks guys :)

You should be able to just twist it yourself! Fold the belt over and force it through the latchplate -- Happens all the time!:)

YAY!! now... not to be critical... but it looks like there is a twist in the lapbelt inside the beltpath... and the straps look kinda loose on him.

Eh, IME, pictures of kids in the Radian seem to always have the optical illusion that the straps are loose - just like the Britax seats do. I know I've taken pictures before and then thought, "wow, not going to post that! It looks like I can't buckle a kid in!" even though I know the straps are tightened. Worth a shot to double check though.

Cute cute cute kiddo! I swear, you JUST posted that picture of him in the EFTA?! :confused:

:love:

AnnaC

Cute pics!!!

Just the one strap looks a little loose. It's probably cause he was leaning over to that side as he was sleeping.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
You should be able to just twist it yourself! Fold the belt over and force it through the latchplate -- Happens all the time!:)

My car had that issue with the latchplate. You fold it into a triangle and pull it through. Easy fix!

He's so cute. Great job ERFing!!!

Laurelz

:thumbsup: Good for you! I just turned my oldest around, he was ff'ing, but I felt guilty and turned him back around. He's very close to the same age/stats as your little guy. You should have seen my husbands face when I suprised him with A:turning C around again and B: a new seat for W. :whistle: He thinks I'm a crazy person!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC