Where in N.S is the Radian sold?

ADS

mommycat

Not that I know of. I think I only knew of Canadian Tire though.

I bought one last night and the DOM was 08/2006, so I have in essence "lost" 9 months of the seats life. :mad: Besides which, their website shows a RF weight limit of 33 lb but the manual says 30 lb, so between these two issues I will be taking it back once I check the fit in a car I plan to buy. I was hoping to RF DS longer than in his Alpha Omega, but apparently I can't. :(

BudgieStew

Well apparently Sunshine Kids has a Canadian Web page now and they list CT and that place in Bedford as the only suppliers in N.S. The Royal Diaper place had Grey,Champagne and one lonely Blue in stock.

I'm sent my Father to the local CT to see if they would open the box and check the DOM on the only one they have instock. I lost 10 month on the one I bought yesterday from a boutique.

I think I answered your post about the 33 lbs earlier...so although the Radian can not RF to 33 lbs nor does any current seat in Canada, it does FF to current 48 lbs and the new 65 lbs. And it has amazing higher slots. My 3 year old just outgrew his Eddie Bauer but tonnes of growing room in the Radian.

I installed it and am super happy about the install..rock solid in 10 minutes.

mommy

Well apparently Sunshine Kids has a Canadian Web page now and they list CT and that place in Bedford as the only suppliers in N.S. The Royal Diaper place had Grey,Champagne and one lonely Blue in stock.

I'm sent my Father to the local CT to see if they would open the box and check the DOM on the only one they have instock. I lost 10 month on the one I bought yesterday from a boutique.

I think I answered your post about the 33 lbs earlier...so although the Radian can not RF to 33 lbs nor does any current seat in Canada, it does FF to current 48 lbs and the new 65 lbs. And it has amazing higher slots. My 3 year old just outgrew his Eddie Bauer but tonnes of growing room in the Radian.

I installed it and am super happy about the install..rock solid in 10 minutes.

Sorry to butt in here :p I was just reading your post and I was wondering if Iam reading this right...Is it going to be able to be used to 65 pounds now?? Haha the idea gets me excited lol
Its so funny because 2 months ago I knew nothing about RF and keeping a child in a 5 point as long as possible now I feel like a car seat freak lol Iam obsessed. Just today I found myself begging my best friend to keep her DD RF as long as possible!! Her DD is only 3 1/2 months and is already like 18 pounds and super long!! I think she will be out of her bucket in no time!! No Iam rambeling lol Iam good at that.
Thanks in advance for the answer!!

BudgieStew

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20070518/car_seats_070518/20\
070518?hub=Canada

I am waiting for details on what manufacturers are going to do about seats already sold like the Radian/Marathon and the Apex that already go to 65 lbs. Like a sticker or general announcement regarding this.
But it looks like starting this summer there will be some legal Canadian seats for sale that will harness it 65 lbs.
Of course that does not mean every seat will but there will be some and that should open up the market(I hope) for even more seats to come to Canada.
Say the Regent...even if it went to 65 lbs instead of 80 the extra torso height of 21 inches would make me giddy. Thinking ahead to when DS is older.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC