newly certified CPST

mrdhollins

I just finished my class and got my certification. I keyed my info into the box in the user CP, what else do I need to do to register as a CPST on the site?

Thanks!

ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Yes, go to User CP, then under your profile, click on Edit your detials, scroll all the way down, and enter yours tech #.

Then PM Admin.

violets_mommy

How long after your class did it take to get your tech number. My instructor said he would turn in paper work this past Monday.

violets_mommy

Yeah I thought that. But it's still showing up online that I'm a tech candidate. I want it to show up that I'm s tech. (I'm a little impatient) :)

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
That took a month for me. So my certification cycle always begins a month after when I ended my class (class was over June 28, 2006, certified July 28, and now I recert July 28, 2008, 2010, 2012, etc.).

Wendy

mrdhollins

We finished our class on a Friday. Our instructor said she would have grades keyed in by Sunday at the latest. On the following Wednesday the status was updated to certified for both me & DH.

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
Congrats! I generally get everything finalized the day we finish or at least within24 hours.

Sent from my iPad using Car-Seat.Org

Last edited:

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Congrats! Mine was online the evening of my final class (in fact by the time I got home, I think -- it was a two-hour drive,) so it definitely varies. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC