What would you sell these covers for?

amy919

Now that I feel comfortable enough throwing them in the washing machine, I want to get rid of my spare covers. They were both only used for about 6 months and are in perfect condition. No stretching, no fading, no tears, etc. But, the downside is that they're very blah covers. Not in high demand.

Is it best to just put them on ebay and take whatever (if anything) I get? Is it even worth trying to sell them?

I have a Houndstooth MA cover with belly pad only (can't find the comfort pads to save my life), and a MicroDot Tan RA cover with belly pad.

Amy

ADS

amy919

I have no idea what to charge! I guess it also depends on where you are, to figure out the shipping.

Amy

natysr

I don`t know, but if it gives you a starting point I can tell you that I just bought a new MA cover direct from Britax for $60 plus $10 for shipping.

amy919

I don`t know, but if it gives you a starting point I can tell you that I just bought a new MA cover direct from Britax for $60 plus $10 for shipping.

Wow - their prices went up! The last time I bought one from Britax, it was $46 with the belly pad for the MA cover and $42 for the RA cover with belly pad. I paid $10 total shipping. Then I got the matching comfort pads from Dana on Delphi for $10 shipped.

Do their prices vary depending on the cover?

Amy

dvmvail

I've sold 2 Britax covers on ebay. I've started them both at about 9.95 (shipping extra) and even for a basic denim cover I got at least twice that.
Hope that helps.......also, see what else is listed and what their starting prices are.

TXDani

Senior Community Member
I just sold an Onyx DC cover (great cond) with infant inserts, belly pad, and harness covers for around $25. Yet about a year ago I sold a slightly worn out, used Artic cat for over $60 and a RA cover in wicker for $50.
I think covers for the Marathon/Roudabout go for more then the DC covers since they are so much more popular.

natysr

They were all the same price, but they did also come with the harness covers. BTW, the grey foam that goes under the cover is only $2.50. I ordered it at the same time so I wouldn't be charged extra shipping.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC