Sangria BeAll+Sangria Quick $70 ppd *like new*

arly1983

SOLD SOLD SOLD

This bag comes from a pet and smoke free home.

It is in like new condition. Its been used twice by the previous owner and not once by me, changing pad and mess shuttle have never been used. There are no stains, no signs of wear, no flaws. It looks brand new. The BeQuick is in the same condition. I love the BeAll but Sangria is not my pattern but I had to try it. I love the yellow lining but I guess I just need my pink in small doses.

$60 ppd for both or $50 ppd for the BeAll and $15 ppd for the BeQuick Last reduction befrore ebay

Will ship to Canada for $56 shipped for Beall or $66 for set!

I would like to hold off of selling the bequick until the BeAll is sold.

Will consider trades for a BeAll, BFF, or BeHip in a more subdued prints.
I will get this shipped today if purchased by 4:30 EST USPS priority mail.

SDC10387.jpg

SDC10388.jpg

SDC10389.jpg

SDC10390.jpg

SDC10396.jpg

SDC10399.jpg

SDC10391.jpg

SDC10392.jpg

SDC10393.jpg

SDC10394.jpg

SDC10395.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

SignCuer

Ah!!! I'll take both!! Moderators hasn't post my ISO thread for JJB in Sangria Sunset yet. (Umm.. Moderators?:D :D)

I can send PP later this week if it's ok with you?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC