Amazing - a SAFE aftermarket headrest

Kat_Momof3

there is no way for it to interfere with the straps!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Koosh-n-Head-Rest/15846719

unfortunately, not all of the products made by the company - Brica - are ones we'd approve of, but this one looks very cool and would actually provide cushion behind as well as keeping baby's head up with the parts in front

it's also sold at babies r us... so at least we can provide an alternative to parents determined to add a headrest on their registry... and I like it better than the others for use in the swing or stroller, too

ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Still not sure I like it. If the seat is too upright, what it going to stop the noggin from going down right into that thing in front?

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
It's awfully floofy, in a good way. Brica is blue ridge/safefit, so we 'know' all their stuff, just new packaging, and it's the same stuff as the fisher price stuff at target. BRU has their seatbelt adjuster right there in it's glowing green packaging (designed to catch a shoppers attention!--they gave us a whole marketing page to read...) front and center above all the other headresty doohickies... http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11290845
It's so hard to take a company seriously when they crank out sort of decent products right next to gut crushing instruments of death :mad:

(sorry for the rant, I added nothing...anyway, it's kind of cool, I haven't had any reports good or bad if it works, though).

Kat_Momof3

I know... I'm hoping they'll evolve the way sunshine kids has, but yet, they still aggravate me on certain things they make, too!

leighi123

I dont like anything behind the head, even the ones that come with carseats can push baby's head forward. The whole thing could still slip down as well. (after seeing a blue baby because of a snugride headrest, in a seat at the correct angle, I dont like anything back there!)

This is the only one that I think is "ok"

http://www.buybuybaby.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=14916296

Its basically just like 2 rolled receiving blankets.

Kat_Momof3

I dont like anything behind the head, even the ones that come with carseats can push baby's head forward. The whole thing could still slip down as well. (after seeing a blue baby because of a snugride headrest, in a seat at the correct angle, I dont like anything back there!)

This is the only one that I think is "ok"

http://www.buybuybaby.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=14916296

Its basically just like 2 rolled receiving blankets.

but those attach to the straps :(

monica-m

CPST Instructor
but those attach to the straps :(

No they don't. I have one of those around here that I used for DS in his bucket. We didn't use it much because it was too hot but it doesn't interact with the straps at all. When we used it it went in after DS was strapped in.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC