New Moderators!

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Thank you, wendytthomas and Jeanum for joining the moderator crew! With all the activity in the Coffee Break forums, it was time to give scatterbunny a little help. Please all play nice so she doesn't have to wield the dreaded "lock thread" or "delete post" options very often;-)

ADS

Simplysomething

Re: New Moderator

I wanna be a mod too! lol (totally kidding. lol)
Whoohoo Wendy :). I promise to not post when I am in a very bad mood. Much. lol
Does that mean she'll have the little red icon by her name now? (you know what I'm talking about)

scatterbunny

Welcome aboard, Wendy! :D It'll be nice to tag-team the forum, LOL! I've been MIA the past couple days.

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member

Thanks, guys. :)

I found it so funny that today of all days, the day I go out to buy my 31.5 pounder a booster seat, I get a message about being a moderator.

Wendy

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member

Thanks, guys. :)

I found it so funny that today of all days, the day I go out to buy my 31.5 pounder a booster seat, I get a message about being a moderator.

Wendy

Were you thinking that moderating the Coffee Break forum was a reward for good cps behavior? ;-)

Admin

Admin - Webmaster

Bump for Jeanum, who has also agreed to help moderate the Coffee Break forum. Thanks to everyone who has offered to help moderate the forums recently and in the past. As the forums continue to expand and as we have a number of relatively inactive moderators, there will probably be more additions in the future.

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Thanks! :) I'm slowly getting caught up here after being out of town for several days.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC