Amazing April Giveaways! Car-Seat.Org's 10th Anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
That's right, Giveaways! Thanks to our generous sponsor, Graco Children's Products, we are kicking off 10 Days of Giveaways for our 10th Anniversary!

The monthly contest for April includes three prizes, sponsored by Graco!

1) Graco Nautilus in the Breakers fashion *
2) Graco Turbo backless in the Blink fashion *
3) Graco Turbo backless in the Blink fashion *

The Nautilus is the #1 most popular search engine product query that brings visitors to Car-Seat.Org almost every month!

All three prizes also include a 2 month Car-Seat.Org Supporter subscription (or extension if you are already a subscriber at the Supporter or Benefactor level). Extensions will not apply to Sponsors, sorry!

To Enter, you must reply to this thread with a comment as to why you would like a Graco car seat! The comment can be short or long, serious or funny, simple or creative. Winners must have a USA shipping address. The contest will close sometime on or around April 30th. The winners will be selected by a representative of Graco Children's Products (or their designee) on or around May 1st from all eligible entries made during the month of April.

Eligibility:

One entry per household/account/IP address

Past and present Car-Seat.Org volunteer staff not eligible, sorry!

You must provide a shipping address in the continental USA (Alaska and Hawaii will require a shipping charge).

Rules:

Any disputes will be resolved solely by Car-Seat.Org, who will make any necessary judgment required. In the event a prize winner has not submitted valid shipping information within 30 days of being named the winner on this thread, Graco and/or Car-Seat.Org will select a new winner. Car-Seat.Org reserves the right to modify the rules or eligibility without prior notice.

Please stay with us through our 10 Days of Giveaways for our 10th anniversary through April 10th! The giveaways may be announced anywhere on our website, blog or social media!

* These items must be shipped to an address in the USA, shipping charges may apply to Alaska or Hawaii

ADS

NannyMom

I would like a Graco Nautilus because my 4 year old is nowhere near heavy enough for a booster, and she only has 1 inch to grow in her True Fit. She has 3-4 inches in her other Nautilus, so I know that will last her until it can be used as a booster. And my husband has been wanting Breakers for his truck.

Starlight

Senior Community Member
I'd love a Graco seat because I have a few dozen children (okay, okay, just 5, but if often feels like a few dozen ;) ) and we are in need of another seat to replace expiring ones. Additionally, 3 of my 5 use Graco seats currently, and we know how wonderful they are. It'd be kind of neat to get it all set-up w/ 5 Graco seats (imagine - 2 or 3 nauti's, a booster, a SR22 and a my ride) all in one vehicle! :thumbsup:

ctbcleveland

I'd love to win this giveaway because the Breakers cover is my favorite nautilus cover but I am too cheap to spring for the Nauti at BRU.

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
I would love a no-back Turbo for my SIL to use in her truck with our niece when she does her once a week pick-up from school. Mom says, "she's ok with just the belt". Um. No. Not even close physically and not even legally. :(

SIL knows better, and has her kids properly restrained, but has been debating about asking Mom to buy one, or to just buy one herself...but being self-employed, money is tight.

mom2juliarose

I'd love a Graco seat just so I can show all the wonderful people on my local CL that it's G-R-A-C-O, not C-R-A-G-O! ;)

scoutingbear

I would like a Graco seat to put C back into a harnessed seat in dh's car. He is currently in a HBTB but I would be more comfortable if he could go back into a harnessed seat and pass the HBB back to his brother. The GN (and Frontier) are the only seats that would fit C.

macmomma

I would LOVE a Graco seat because my four year old is unable to open it up.... I had to pull over several times the last few weeks because he decided that we had arrived at our destination and just unbuckled himself:eek: He was unable to undo the MR65 but I had to hand that one down to his little sister for now....

dawnp15

I would love to win either Graco seat, and have a use for either seat! Thanks Graco for the giveaways!!!

Kegracin

I would love a Graco Nautilus so I could give it to the little girl I know riding in an expired Britax Roundabout (she may also be to heavy for it too ugh...). Every time her Dad posts a picture of her in it makes me so sad.

Last edited:

Holly

I would love to win the Graco Nautilus! We have a FPSVD in my dh's truck so he can pick up either dd from school if needed, or take one of them with him to run an errand. They both don't have much room left in it before they outgrow it, and it expires next spring too. A Nautilus would be great because they could continue to ride with him (I'm not sure how I feel about a booster in his truck, and dd2 is not anywhere near ready for a booster yet anyway).

MOM25BOYS

I would love to win either one of these seats as I have an abundance of kids that could use them. Either one would be great as a backup seat for the grandparents and we all know you can never have enough seats, lol! :p

mamakc

I would love to win the Nautilus, but it wouldn't be for my kids. I would like to be able to give it to a friend who desperately needs a HWH for her 45lb very tall just-turned-3 year old. Please help me help her!

mom2dandh

I'd love to win either seat. My daughter has 2 Graco turboboosters, (1 in each car) but Grandma now does our after school pickup & then she could keep one in her car.:thumbsup:

The nautilus would be for my neighbor, 5yrs, approx, 30 lbs, very small, currently in a nbb turbo:thumbsdown:. Then she could be safely re-harnessed for at least another year.

Thanks so much for giving the generous giveaway.:love:

mamom

I would love to win either seat because I have gaggles of children (both mine and other people's) who ride with me who are always asking...."When do I get a new car seat"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC