Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread

'08 Mazda 3 - need seat suggestions

DH just purchased an '08 Mazda 3 and we currently own an '05 CR-V

DDs stats are:

S - 3.5 years old, 40 lbs... currently FF in a TF
    C - 2.5 years old, 27 lbs... currently RF in a TF

Seats we own:

1 - Boulevard
    1 - Avenue
    1 - Radian XTSL
    2 - TFs

Please advise me on which seats to use where. TIA!
    Mommy to..
    DD1 30 mths RF in a Petal Radian XTSL
    DD2 18 mths RF in a Misty Morning True Fit

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: '08 Mazda 3 - need seat suggestions

We also have a Mazda3. I would put the 3.5yo FF in the Radian, and the 2.5yo RF in the Avenue. I think those would be the easiest fit. Just be sure that the Avenue is not part of the recall.

For the CR-V, I would use TFs for both kids, and keep the Boulelvard as a back-up seat for another car if ever needed.