Please post pics

ericarizo

I am looking at getting DS a new model Britax convertible and would like to see pictures of children in them.

ADS

emars002

What are you looking for in particular? Do you mean the newer convertibles? The roundabout 55, marathon 70, boulevard 70, boulevard 70 CS and advocate 70 CS, or higher weight harness seats like the frontier 85 or boosters like the parkway SG and parkway SGL? or all?:)

ericarizo

Just pics of children in the new model convertibles as my DS is only 15mo's old. Sorry I should have been more specific.

What are you looking for in particular? Do you mean the newer convertibles? The roundabout 55, marathon 70, boulevard 70, boulevard 70 CS and advocate 70 CS, or higher weight harness seats like the frontier 85 or boosters like the parkway SG and parkway SGL? or all?:)

njkj

Even thought you saw her in it last Friday here is DD when we first got her BV70 and one when we were testing out the Ma70 at Bru. SHe was 6-8month old.
DSC00855.jpg

ef5fa8ee.jpg

and here she is the other day at 16 months.
IMAG0351.jpg

msg221

Chase in the MA70. I think he was about 8 or 9 months old in this pic.

P1020690.jpg

Nour in the MA70 and I think she was about 2.5 here.

P1020556-1-1.jpg

I can get pics of Katelyn & Owen in it this weekend since we'll have them until Sunday afternoon.

ericarizo

Thanx for the pics. I am kinda stuck between the BLVD70 and the BLVD70CS because I like the Silver-Birch pattern on the BLVD70CS. I also have a feeling that I can get a Advocate70 cover and it will fit on the BLVD70.

knkdt

Here is Ella at 20-22 months. She is 26lbs, 35", no idea on torso ;).
Advocate 70:
010.jpg

Marathon 70:
DSCN0819.jpg

Sleeping (she appears to sleep more comfortably in the advocate)
DSCN0801.jpg

ericarizo

Ah ha. I thought I saw a pic of a cute little girl in a Advocate.... How is the cover?? I am trying to figure out if it would fit on the BLVD70 and as far as I can tell it will but I do not know how it fits around those side cushions so I do not know if it is made the same as the BLVD cover.

Here is Ella at 20-22 months. She is 26lbs, 35", no idea on torso ;).
Advocate 70:
010.jpg

Marathon 70:
DSCN0819.jpg

Sleeping (she appears to sleep more comfortably in the advocate)
DSCN0801.jpg

knkdt

I hope the bv70 and advocate covers are interchangeable, I need a Sophia!!! I love the Anna cover, it is beautiful! The side cushions do not interfere with the cover. I may or may not have tried to mate Allison and Anna :whistle:. The main part of the ma70 cover went on fine, but the browns are too different to make it work.

Mom2FiveGirls

Do you know her torso height? My DD is 3.5yrs, 36.5in. tall, 32lbs with a 13.5in. torso. Does your DD seemed squished?

Right around 14 inches. She doesn't seem to have as much leg room as she did in the MR, but she hasn't complained at all. Other than that, she doesn't seem squished.

ericarizo

The headrest cover is removable as well.

I hope the bv70 and advocate covers are interchangeable, I need a Sophia!!! I love the Anna cover, it is beautiful! The side cushions do not interfere with the cover. I may or may not have tried to mate Allison and Anna :whistle:. The main part of the ma70 cover went on fine, but the browns are too different to make it work.

ericarizo

I am thinking Anna cover on the BLVD70. I just have to call Britax to see if the Anna cover set includes the headrest cover part as well.

njkj

In the first post, 2nd picture, the crotch buckle looks so short. Is it as short as it seems?

I think your talking about my post? That was the Ma70 which I can not attest for but I don't have any problem whit the crotch buckle on our BV70. Even with DD's fluffy cloth butt :).

wavegal

Here is DS in his, hes 28 almost 29mths 32lbs and 37in tall
196848_615800798560_45904273_33679720_2672587_n.jpg

We've never had an issue with the crotch strap being too short either

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC