Got my (well DD's) MA70 today!

Mom2FiveGirls

I LOVE it!!! I love the cow! I've been wanting a seat with a cowmoo cover since DD1 was little (she turned 10 earlier this month) and now I finally got one :) I was pleasantly surprised at how much room DD5 has left RFing. She's 3.5 (4 in June), 39.5 inches, 35 lbs, and her torso is around 14 inches. Here are 3 pictures :)

ma701.jpg

ma702.jpg

ma703.jpg

I tried DD#4 in it FFing and she is just under/almost even with the second to the top harness setting. If she grows any, I'll need to move it up to the top setting, but she's still got a little growing room. She's 5.5 (6 in September), 43 lbs, 44.5 inches, and a 15.5-15.75 inch torso. No pictures of her yet though.

ADS

Notaclue

I am completely in LOVE with her red hair!! How cute is she???

I am surprised at how much room she has! She's the same height as my dd, and my dd just outgrew her RA50 rf within the last couple of weeks.

kidrepair

Sarah, I don't know if I'm doing it correctly, but I tried sending you a message...looking for a tech near Charlotte....:)

tl01

She's so adorable and has gorgeous hair!

Amazing that she has that much space left. She has almost the same amount of space that my DS2 has in the seat and he's about 10.5 months old;). He might have about 1.5 inches more room... maybe....

Mom2FiveGirls

I am completely in LOVE with her red hair!! How cute is she???

I am surprised at how much room she has! She's the same height as my dd, and my dd just outgrew her RA50 rf within the last couple of weeks.

Thanks! :) I love her hair too. My mom always said she wanted a red head but none of my siblings or myself have red hair. So then she said she wanted a red headed grandbaby. I told her DD5 was her last change to get one from me :)

Most of my girls have pretty short torsos. I knew she'd still fit RFing, but I had no idea she'd have that much room!

tl01

So, I compared DS2 in his Blvd 70 and I think he has the same amount of torso height as your DD4 now. It's crazy they take up the same RFing room in the seat. I guess this reminds me that DS2 has a crazy long torso just like his brother did. I'm going to be hoping DS2 starts growing some legs:).

luckyclov

We have the same seat...love it.:thumbsup: I really think all the hype about the short shell is slightly overplayed. She looks like she's got a generous amount of RF room left...and my 15 month old definitely does.

Is it installed in a GC/T&C?

Mom2FiveGirls

We have the same seat...love it.:thumbsup: I really think all the hype about the short shell is slightly overplayed. She looks like she's got a generous amount of RF room left...and my 15 month old definitely does.

Is it installed in a GC/T&C?

Yep. :) Its a 07 grand caravan.

luckyclov

Yep. :) Its a 07 grand caravan.
I thought I recognized those seatbacks. I used to have an '09. Just for future reference: the plastic circle-y (so technical, I know) things that hold the headrest in break *extremely* easy when installing a FR85 on it's tallest harness slot. :whistle:

But, as I'm sure you know, installing RNs and MA70s RF via LATCH is as easy as it comes.

Mom2FiveGirls

I thought I recognized those seatbacks. I used to have an '09. Just for future reference: the plastic circle-y (so technical, I know) things that hold the headrest in break *extremely* easy when installing a FR85 on it's tallest harness slot. :whistle:

But, as I'm sure you know, installing RNs and MA70s RF via LATCH is as easy as it comes.

Yeah, I found that out...lol. I was installing a nautilus though. I called the dodge dealership and they said that they have come out with a new design for the headrest thingies (the plastic pieces). It will be like $20.12 to replace them on both captains chairs. I need to do that at some point, but I've got seats installed in both of them now and have the headrests off anyway, so I'm not in a hurry.

I love how easy it is to install car seats in them though! I haven't had any problem with any seat I've tried. Getting the radian in the center of the third row is a pain in the butt, but other than that, everything has been easy :) I'm really loving my van! I had an excursion before the van and really didn't like driving it (its just too darn big for me).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC