Does a MA cover fit a RA50?

vrclay

That about says it all. I know I've seen the answer here before but for the life of me I can't seem to find it.

Looking at buying a discounted RA50 but don't like the cover. I'm replacing a MA and would like to use that cover.

Thanks

ADS

Holly

Yes but only when the buckle is in the middle slot.
I got a clearanced RA50 last summer and tried my cowmoo MA cover on it. The fit was acceptable, but I prefer the fit of the actual RA50 covers, plus I use my seat with the buckle in the furthest out position.
I took the MA cover off right after I tried it and just used the original cover until I eventaully tracked down a cowmoo RA50 cover.

ETA, I don't even remember what it was about the fit that I didn't like. I know it was ok, and it was still safe, but something bugged me, I just don't remember what that was.

Cilia

Yes but only when the buckle is in the middle slot.
I got a clearanced RA50 last summer and tried my cowmoo MA cover on it. The fit was acceptable, but I prefer the fit of the actual RA50 covers, plus I use my seat with the buckle in the furthest out position.
I took the MA cover off right after I tried it and just used the original cover until I eventaully tracked down a cowmoo RA50 cover.

ETA, I don't even remember what it was about the fit that I didn't like. I know it was ok, and it was still safe, but something bugged me, I just don't remember what that was.

That is not entirely true. It also depends on the MA cover. I have one that fits perfectly on the RA50 with the buckle in the slot furtherest out. My other MA cover does not have the same good fit... So I would try it on first.

Holly

That is not entirely true. It also depends on the MA cover. I have one that fits perfectly on the RA50 with the buckle in the slot furtherest out. My other MA cover does not have the same good fit... So I would try it on first.

That's good to know, thanks!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC