3 across?

montanamama

I need a little help trying to figure out if a 3 across is even doable in my van I have a 2001 Windstar I would be willing to buy a new seat or too if need be :whistle:

Current children
T- 6y/o (don't have current h/w) main ride Monterey
L- almost 3 (26lbs torso 13in)
W-4m 17lbs (big guy)

also on the weekends I have my Step Daughter (C) who is 7 I don't have current h/w on her ether but she is larger just started wearing girls size 10

currently I have L and W in the middle row and T and C in Montereys in the 3rd row but this summer I will also have one of my teenage siblings with us and need to fit everyone in the van if possible.

Current seats
2 Montereys
1 old style Parkway
1 graco turbo
1 lightrider

2 myrides
1 britax roundabout 50 (old style)

Britax chaperone
Safety 1st onbord (22lb)
I would like the kids to be in hbb but if that is not doable T at least needs to be in one I am ok with C being in a no back booster (C currently dosen't even ride in a booster in her mom's car state law is 6y/o so there is nothing we can do about it even though we have given her all the info) I would like to keep L RFing but at 3 (she will be by summer) I guess I am ok with her turning FF if need be.

Also center seat in 3rd row is lap belt only so a car seat has to to there. Ideally I would like to get T, C and L in the 3rd row and leave one of the 2nd row seats open to teenager
So dose anyone know if 3 across is even doable with 2 boosters in my van

also dose anyone know how a CCO puzzles with the Monterey (I want an excuse to get one;) )
Thanks for any help

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC