Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: I'm doing it!

I'm doing it!

I'm taking the plunge and going to just order the CCO this week. DH wants Cherry Pie really bad. With being able to buy the new inserts when it comes out and the retroactive RF tethering I'm just going to order it now to play with it till October. I don't think I'll have to worry about a 3-5lb baby since DS was 3 weeks early and 10lbs 9oz. That and I believe the NICU has a rule babies must be 5lb to be released. That and in May the inlaws will be here and they aren't sure if they will rent a car yet. I can use it for DS in my car then since it's a smaller seat, hopefully he'll still fit.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Fanatic

Re: I'm doing it!

I'm thinking about doing this as well for my May baby but if they release a purple cover I will *HAVE* to buy it lol
    Caleb Joshua: 8/17/2007; 45.5 inches, 46-47lbs, 17 inch torso; FF in a FN85 and Complete Air Sarah Rose: 05/15/2011; 22lbs, 31 inches; RF in a Britax Roundabout 50 and Combi Coccoro

I figure if there's a new cover I like I can just buy that as well. All my seats have back up covers, but one.

If you like another cover too I have a Cherry Pie that I won't be using much longer...just sayin. I have inserts and strap covers.

Sydnee 1/6/07 34lbs
    Kip 6/15/09 26lbs RF
    Different seats for different days