Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Odyssey questions ...

We are looking & planning to buy a 2001 or '02 ...
    If they have the captians chairs not the bench , do they move or will my DD have to be on the door side?
    This is my deciding factor as to get the MA or BV I want the BV if she has to be placed beside the door.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Odyssey questions ...

The captains chairs in the 2nd row can be moved. You can either have both of them next to the doors, with space in the middle. Or you can move one of them over into the middle, so they are next to each other.

Re: Odyssey questions ...

Thanks ... thats what I wanted to know
    MY DH is buying from an auction & I've never got to see inside of one