Hannah Andersson at Costco

TXDani

Senior Community Member
I am IN LOVE with the Hannah Andersson jammies my Costco has. They are only $11 or $16 a pair...can't remember exactly If they are your thing it is a great deal since they are $25 online. They are the Organic cotton Night Night baby sleepers.

ADS

NVMBR02

Those are my favorite early fall/late spring/summer sleepers and a great deal at Costco.

I just wish our Costco had the dresses. :crying: Oh well, at least they had leggings last fall...

TXDani

Senior Community Member
I'll be at Costco later this week or this weekend...anything you want me to look for?

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

SeattleRain

My costco just restocked and has some amazing new patterns for boys, which can be difficult to come by. I got a light blue/dark blue stripe, a jungle animal print, and a dino print (!!!), each for $11. They also had a lot of girls leggings. I didn't look over at the dresses though.

tiggercat

I wish, wish, wish Canadian Costco sold HA. Megan loves the dresses and Sam needs pjs. If anyone buys extras in say the size 7-8 girls range or 2-3 boys and then doesn't need them, I might just probably love you forever (or send you lots of chocolate smarties this winter :p )

tiggercat

crunchierthanthou said:
I don't know if the girls sizes go that high. I think last time they stopped at 6-7. What size do they usually wear in HA?

Well crud. Megan hasn't had any Hanna recently, but she is 49lbs and 50 inches tall and at the ths on the nauti. I'll have to measure Sam, he's grown a ton lately.

Edited, looking at the size chart, Megan would need 130 in dresses, and 120 in pants?

super_grape

I wish, wish, wish Canadian Costco sold HA. Megan loves the dresses and Sam needs pjs. If anyone buys extras in say the size 7-8 girls range or 2-3 boys and then doesn't need them, I might just probably love you forever (or send you lots of chocolate smarties this winter :p )

natalie, if you feel like a road trip, there's a costco near burlington, va which is somewhere near 3 hours from here. my bil says he can get there in 2 and a half hours thru montreal but i don't know about that:p. also the outlets often put the sleepers on sale for $10 (sometimes even $5!) so we do a phone order and ship them to my mom (the outlets won't ship up here). i liked burlington, va better than syracuse but maybe i'm just tired of syracuse:).
they also had a gymboree at the mall that was so full you could barely move in there...i've never seen a store with so much stock on the floor. they had lots of stuff from last year on the sale racks.

super_grape

Well crud. Megan hasn't had any Hanna recently, but she is 49lbs and 50 inches tall and at the ths on the nauti. I'll have to measure Sam, he's grown a ton lately.

Edited, looking at the size chart, Megan would need 130 in dresses, and 120 in pants?

if you want summer dresses, they have the playing favorites dresses at the outlet for $10. these:
http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-HANNA-ANDER..._Childrens_Clothing_Girls&hash=item3a67d110c2
http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-HANNA-ANDER..._Childrens_Clothing_Girls&hash=item3a67d1046c
http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-HANNA-ANDER..._Childrens_Clothing_Girls&hash=item3a68f65b35
http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-HANNA-ANDER...by_Toddler_Girls_Clothing&hash=item3a68f61674

ETA: they also had summer playdresses for $14 and the matching bike shorts for $7

msg221

I saw the leggings at our Costco, but they were all solid colors. I wish they would carry the cute prints like they have on their web site. They have been the only ones I've been able to find for Nour that fit nicely and don't fall off her no waist, no butt, little body!

keri1292

natalie, if you feel like a road trip, there's a costco near burlington, va which is somewhere near 3 hours from here. my bil says he can get there in 2 and a half hours thru montreal but i don't know about that:p. also the outlets often put the sleepers on sale for $10 (sometimes even $5!) so we do a phone order and ship them to my mom (the outlets won't ship up here). i liked burlington, va better than syracuse but maybe i'm just tired of syracuse:).
they also had a gymboree at the mall that was so full you could barely move in there...i've never seen a store with so much stock on the floor. they had lots of stuff from last year on the sale racks.

Syracuse has a HA store? :confused: I'd be thrilled.

super_grape

Syracuse has a HA store? :confused: I'd be thrilled.

no...yeah, i'd be thrilled too! burlington, va has a costco (no costco in upstate ny:confused::thumbsdown:) and hanna stores do phone orders.
the closest outlet to us up here in ontario would be kittery, maine i guess. we were there over the weekend and i got to shop in a hanna store for the first time. THAT was great fun altho the part where we took our 4 kids 7 and under on a road trip was NOT:p.

i just meant that usually from where we live, if you want to do some good shopping, you usually go to syracuse. we had never tried burlington, va but i think we'll definately go there again! they had the same stores plus a few others (like costco).

tiggercat

super_grape said:
no...yeah, i'd be thrilled too! burlington, va has a costco (no costco in upstate ny:confused::thumbsdown:) and hanna stores do phone orders.
I don't have a US address to ship to :p
I haven't been to Burlington in a long time, maybe I'll take a trip on my own sometime.

super_grape

I don't have a US address to ship to :p
I haven't been to Burlington in a long time, maybe I'll take a trip on my own sometime.

there's apparently a place in ogdensburg that you can ship too for $3-5...we have several friends that do that and then just drive across to pick it up. the ups store will let you do that too but apparently this other place is cheaper and will hold the packages for a longer period of time. i can't remember the name but it's some sort of mailing type store.

we usually ship to watertown but ogdensburg would be a bit closer...there's just not much there.

keri1292

the closest outlet to us up here in ontario would be kittery, maine i guess. we were there over the weekend and i got to shop in a hanna store for the first time. THAT was great fun altho the part where we took our 4 kids 7 and under on a road trip was NOT:p.

i just meant that usually from where we live, if you want to do some good shopping, you usually go to syracuse. we had never tried burlington, va but i think we'll definately go there again! they had the same stores plus a few others (like costco).

Ah! Gotcha. The Waterloo outlets aren't too far from Syracuse. We go there from time to time. :) I definetly think I'll try a HA phoe order during the next sale. Thanks for the tip!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC