For Sale 1 week old Britax MultiTech and/or TwoWay Elite in NE

sailingdaddy

I'm buying two Britax seats to bring on our US vacation during Easter. One of them I will probably give away to our friends that we visit, but at least one is up for sale.

We will bring them in sturdy boxes with extra padding and use them for a few days during Easter only. You could choose the model and cover if you will commit to buying the seat. Price: Actual Swedish buying price converted to USD.

Multitech: The "Harry" pattern is available for 2698:- ( 428 USD)

TWE: Some patterns available for 1798:- (285 USD)

Maybe an MT CowMoo would be interesting...

britax-cowmooflage-597-cb4.jpg

Seat/seats will be available in Omaha, NE after the 28th of April.

BR

/Marcus

Last edited:
ADS

hrice

I know this is a total longshot but are you able to get just the cover fir a MT? I really want a Cowmoo cover but cant get my hands on one here.

abbi_n_nadia

Man would I love to try out a MT! wish we had the money cause a cowmoo MT to join our family of cow seats would be awesome! and we arent too far from Omaha either!

sailingdaddy

how much shipping to 20723?

Since I would have to rely on our friends that we are visiting to arrange shipping after we leave, I would prefer a buyer who picks up locally. I will however consider it if no deal is made after a week or 10 days.

I'm also not sure how to check the shipping cost since I don't have the dimensions yet.

BR /Marcus

SignCuer

I was checking that on my phone so didn't read all the way...

mmm... just lemme know alrighty! :)

Unless someone who lives nearby where he is going is willing to ship for me.... :whistle: would you be willing?

sailingdaddy

Update:

I bought the seats today and was able to get a red "Olivia" TWE for 1698:- SEK (~$270) and a Cowmoo MT for 2798:- (~$445).

(I used 6.30 as SEK/USD conversion like before, but the dollar is actually down to 6.19 and falling slightly: http://www.dollarkurs.se/.)

1. I will let our hosts in Omaha get first pick next week if they want to keep one of the seats, and in that case which. If not I'll sell both of them.

2. As of now I have one potential buyer that is able to arrange pickup and that would be preferred, as stated earlier.

3. I will arrange shipping if no takers on pickup, currently 2-3 have let me know they are interested and will be asked in turn when I know which seat (/any/both) will be sold.

In any case the seats will be available for pickup or shipping after the 28th.

Best Regards,

/Marcus

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC