Playing with German car seats.. Chicco, Kiddy and more. Spongbob... :)

mykidsmylife

PICS!!German car seats.. Chicco, Kiddy and more. Spongbob... :)

Let's try this again....

So here is the Kiddy.. It has a recline mode so your 9m-3yr old's are comfortable on long trips.
161.jpg

159.jpg

162.jpg

163.jpg

Okay she has had enough!:
165.jpg

And Seth in it:
167.jpg

This cool seat is called the Concord Transformer... The sidewings pop put when a button is pushed and the booster is lifted up. Pretty cool booster!:

156.jpg

Seth and River tried to talk me into buying these for them:
150.jpg
(with screws)

149.jpg

151.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

mykidsmylife

River in the Cybex Pallas and hating it!
125.jpg

Seth in the Chicco Neptune...
123.jpg

The cow~
132.jpg

128.jpg

A convertible that only rear-faces to 10kilo (20lbs)...
119.jpg

A decent convertible by CHICCO. Seeing as this and the one above are the ONLY convertibles I can find here it really is not that bad of a seat. Would be good for rear-facing to age 2-3 or 13kilo (about 30lbs)

115.jpg

116.jpg

113.jpg

Kat_Momof3

very cool... I'd love to see more measurements/info on the concored transformer... I've been oggling it and never seen kids in it.

MomToEliEm

I don't think my kids would go for the spongbob booster. The thought of sitting on his head just dosn't seem pleasant. I guess there is a market though for it or they wouldn't make it. The other boosters are really interesting to see. Thanks for sharing.

mykidsmylife

I will get measurements if I see it again! That was the highest setting and Seth has a 12 or 12.5 inch torso and is like 40 -41 inches. He just had a growth spurt.

It is crazy to me how much those 2 favor!

Kat_Momof3

with that torso, then it sounds like the concord goes to a decent height of 20-21" torso... possibly a bit more (but without a tape measure, it's hard to be sure)

I really love it... it's like the Monterey, but with a better fit for slim kids.... or like the Oobr, but with more body support...

Lys

Senior Community Member
O-M-G! I can not wait to get over there! I have been lusting over those Concorde boosters for years. You mean I may just be able to get one! Yippeee!!

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I thought, wow, I didn't realize Seth was still so tiny...omg, that's River! And she's so big! :eek:

I really want that Transformer...and the Spongebob.... maybe a Transformer with a Spongebob cover...Leah would faint :love:

firemomof3

Again, wow River looks so much like Seth :eek: And Seth got a haircut, he's so cute! The Cybex Pallas kinda freaks me out :eek:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC