The 2011 Coccoro BIG changes OTW

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
Hi Rachel:
Feel free to share the news!

-        New Weight: RF: 3-33 FF: 20-40
-        RF Tethering is retroactive. We are waiting for the Tether Connector Straps to be made by IMMI. Hopefully they will be done within the next few weeks.
-        Dual Anti-Skid on the bottom
-        Insert has separate head pillow and body wedge. Pillow is optional for newborns. If the head fits better without it, it can be easily removed.
-        Expiration: 7 years from DOM
-        Maybe a few new colors, but I don't have that information yet.

We are expecting the new Coccoro to arrive early Summer 2011.

I am on my cell and copy/paste&quote are hard... I just had to share. :p

ADS

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
We got that info at the update today. Combi was one of the few manufacturers to actually update anything. :rolleyes:

The part they're waiting for from IMMI is basically a d-ring and should be here soon.

We'll be getting more info from other manufacturers over the next couple days, but seriously, that's about the bulk of what's going on.

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
So if you have an unused TA on the seat in front of the current CCO, and therefore don't need a D-ring, it could be tethered *now*?

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Thanks. I have to rearrange the car tomorrow anyways so if I could do that it would be GREAT. Might be able to have the CCO where I want it after all :)

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Oh how I love this seat :love: I have a few random Britax and Radian d-rings laying around that I would love to be able to use :whistle:

April

If they make a CCO in lavendar, I'm immigrating to the U.S. :whistle:
Posted via Mobile Device

rachelandtyke

I'm doing a happy dance for the rfing tether being retroactive. I was told that a long time ago by a rep, but it was never confirmed by anyone else! :) Now I know the CCO will definitely be DS's primary seat when his Blvd expires this fall. :)

Mags462

I know everyone is all excited about the tethering, and it is very cool - but i am SO excited for the anti-skid bottom!!!! That will fix my issue with this seat :)

And even though i do not have a daughter if it came in purple i might conceive a 4th baby just to buy it! :whistle:;)

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I think I just figured out what seat to get my granddaughter for in my car!!!!!! Now just to wait and see what colors they come out with! Might have to get one for dd's coupe too! All depends on how big Sophia is! Her dad is 6'4"...but her mom is only 5'4". So no telling if we will have a tall one on our hands or not!

Laurette

I would love the CCO even more if the covers were a different material and not so snaggy. I LOVED everything else about my CCO when I had it. My DD's legs just got too long, for my liking.

I knew it would work well for premiees and I think the dual piece infant insert is a great idea.

msg221

Can't wait to stop by the Combi booth at Lifesavers. I was all excited about going to the session yesterday with all of the manufacturers there but since there were so many, each rep was limited to an 8 minute presentation so it was hard to get any real good information. But I will have lots of time today and tomorrow to go to their booths.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC