New girly radian cover?

Holly

On the Sunshine kids FB page, someone posted a picture of their dd RF in her radian 80. I've never seen that cover before, I LOVE it! It's grey w/ yellow flowers and red piping.

I don't see it on the SK website. Have any of you seen it before?

Link to the SK FB page, the pic is at the top.

ADS

Holly

This one? It looks like a dirty, faded, in the bright sun, radian 80 princess cover.

Yeah, that one. On second look, you may be right, but how would the print pink fade that much? Do they have a black and white effect on their picture and then just put some of the color back in? (valid question, not snarky).
I'm still confused.

NannyMom

she did say it's a faded primrose. But I too am confused about the fading. Really weird to fade from pink to grey.

Mom2FiveGirls

Holy cow! I have a primrose cover and I am expecting some fading just from what I've read on here, but wow...that's crazy!

AtTheSouthDam

I've seen another fade that badly, a car at my sister's place I tend to park next (not on purpose). It is a large part of the reason I switched out the covers in DH's car :eek:

Mae

There's also a MightyTite on the seat belt. :eek:

Good luck explaining that though, since it's on SKJP's page.

unityco

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Well the sun does "bleach". If the owner had bleached, wouldn't the piping also be faded?

Not necessarily; it depends on the fabric type of each component. Some fabrics won't fade at all in bleach, some fall apart, and some turn weird colours. Whether the fabric is dyed or printed can make a big difference too. (The floral part would be printed, I would think the piping was dyed.) Plus once you've chemically bleached it, the way the sun affects it can change too.

christineka

I have the same cover. (It was called Princess, but it looks the same.) It's 2 years old and looks fine, except for a little dirt in the seat part. I've kept it in my tinted windowed van. I've had to wash it a few times due to potty accidents (of which that child has had many), so it's been washed too and doesn't look like that.

prosportradian.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC