picture of RF'ing Radian in a Honda Accord?

caedmyn

Anyone have a picture of a RF'ing Radian in a Honda Accord (ours is an '04 if anyone has one...)? I'm trying to fit 3 across in it. We have a Cosco Scenera, an Evenflo Maestro (I think) and we need to put another convertible seat in. Another Scenera sort of fits (door bumps it when it closes) but that means my 2 YO has to be FF'ing. No one locally carries the Radian so I can't try one before buying, and I'm thinking it might just be too long to fit without having to put one front seat all the way forward.

ADS

opaque1997

WEll I'm loaning mine out next week to someone to try in their Corolla - I can try and have her take pics (no idea of year) - if you can wait a week or two..

Also - maybe if you live close to someone you could borrow one? (no idea wher eyou are I'm in Bellevue, WA)

tracee877

Here are some pics in my 06 Accord. This is as upright as I could get it and I still had to move the seat up. I'm not sure if the 04 has advanced air bags like mine does, but if so the Radian cannot touch the front seats at all which could be a problem. The install center was horribly reclined so I don't have any pics installed there, but here are some outboard:

001_1283535348.jpg

002_1283535350.jpg

005_1283535354.jpg

Ladyl

I'm not sure if the 04 has advanced air bags like mine does, but if so the Radian cannot touch the front seats at all which could be a problem.

I thought the word from Honda was the seat could touch the front seat but not brace?

AmandaR

It made our passenger seat unusuable. We have an 07. In the middle it touched the front seats when it had a child in it, not allowed by Honda, so.

caedmyn

It made our passenger seat unusuable. We have an 07. In the middle it touched the front seats when it had a child in it, not allowed by Honda, so.

Yeah, I'm thinking that's what would happen. I really would like to keep DS RF'ing for another year but I don't see any way to do that without buying a different vehicle which isn't very practical.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC