Does anyone know when Britax's will go on sale again?

wildchild

My daughter is in a borrowed Marathon for right now...we were rear ended, so we're no longer using the seat that was in my car. I was reimbursed by the insurance company and purchased a Regent when they were on sale. I haven't gotten it yet, but now I'm thinking I'd like to get one for our other car.

So...anyone know when they usually go on sale?

ADS

jen_nah

CPST Instructor
The big sales usually only happen one to two times a year. Usually in the spring & in the early fall time frame. But, If you look around the internet you can usually find a good deal on a Marathon. It may not be your first cover choice but deals are out there to be found too. Also sign up on Ebates.com or Mr. Rebates.com and use their links to on line baby stores to get a %age back too. I save an add'l $10-$20 per Marathon I have bought that way.

wildchild

Sorry I wasn't clear in my original post. The marathon is on loan til we get the regent. I am regretting not getting two regents in the sale, so I am looking for the next sale to get another regent. I haven't even received the first one yet, since they were on backorder.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC