Fun Poll: How many strollers have you owned?

How many strollers have you owned?

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 1-2

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • 3-4

Votes: 33 24.3%
  • 5-6

Votes: 32 23.5%
  • 7-8

Votes: 18 13.2%
  • 9-10

Votes: 11 8.1%
  • 11-12

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • 13-14

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • 15-24

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • 25+

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters

whineandchz

Its kind of scary to actually list them out.

Babytrend umbrella - kind of like a pliko
Combi Trendsport (I think that is what it was)
Combi Savy
Emmaljunga Viking
Cosco Travel system - didn't last long
Sit 'n Stand deluxe
Inglesina Biposto
Graco Duo Glider
Kolcraft double umbrella
Maclaren Quest
Kolcraft Universal Car-seat stroller
Mountain Buggy Urban Single
2 Graco Quattro Tour stollers

On its way Mountain Buggy Urban Double:love: and soon to be on its way either a Maclaren Techno XLR or Peg Uno - still have to decide?????

ADS

andbabiesmake4

Cosco travel system (what were we thinking?!)
Eddie Bauer travel system (again.. wth?!)
adams jogging stroller (traded it)
walmart umbrella (CRAPPY)
peg perego aria twin (It was ok.)
zooper tango (HATED IT)
graco quattro (sold cause it was a pattern i didn't like)
phil & ted's e3 (sold cause i thought we were done w/a double LOL)
chicco c5 (sold cause i never used it but it was good!)
jeep umbrella (returned it)
another graco quattro (currently still have)
quinny zapp (currently still have)
joovy caboose (just sold it)
another phil & ted's (yep, missed it! had to buy another one!)

so 14?? lol i feel like i'm missing something tho...

mimieliza

Four for one eight month old baby...

Peg Perego P3 - sold it, too heavy, hard to steer (I seem to be the only one who does not like the P3!)
Graco Snugrider - borrowed, no longer use it
Zooper Twist - lightweight umbrella
BOB Revolution - all terrain

mylittlet

Senior Community Member
Four for one eight month old baby...

Peg Perego P3 - sold it, too heavy, hard to steer (I seem to be the only one who does not like the P3!)
Graco Snugrider - borrowed, no longer use it
Zooper Twist - lightweight umbrella
BOB Revolution - all terrain

My DH didn't like the P3 either. He has a long stride and he stepped on every stroller we looked at besides the Graco Quattro. That is our current single. We also have a Graco Duo (got it for $35 and it was only used 2x).

We have also owned:
Kolcraft single (mil borrowed and we never got it back, it was used for my nephew)
Graco single (came as a travel system, DH ran it over, forgot it was in front of his truck)
Graco Duo (used for older 2 kids, destroyed when we lived on a farm)

Stefanie

ymherrera

I have :

Graco Mosaic in Ionic
Graco Quattro in Laura Ashley Canterbury
Graco Snap n go

currently still shopping around for another lightweight umbrella stroller...Thinking Maclaren, RockStar baby, P3 or a Chicco Trevi

BudgieStew

One used Graco that someone gave me(its now at the IL's)
One Instep jogging stroller that I bought at a yard sale for 50.00(sold it)
One middle of the road umbrella at my baby shower(still have it and use it for airport etc)
One Jeep double stroller that I bought for 70.00-it sucked sooooo soooo bad I used it maybe twice and then sold it. Really I don;t need a double since our town is so hilly its almost impossible to push a single up

Our current stroller and one I use with DS every day Quinny 4XL. I need it for those big tires to get DS to daycare in the winter.

I want a Quinny Zapp to use in place of the XL for everyday in the spring/summer and so I can maybe get throught the door at our local stores.

DH is still vetoing it brand new and alas our local Craiglist is not a hotbed of great stroller's . Anyone have one they want to sell me I am all over it.:whistle:

If money was no object I would get a Phil and Ted's E3... I gave it a push at a local store and it was nice. But I sort of think that spending that much on a stroller when our youngest is 18 months and DS is 3 and half that I would not get that much use out if it.
I'm have more of a babywearer.:eek: addiction then a stroller.

lovinwaves

One used Graco that someone gave me(its now at the IL's)
One Instep jogging stroller that I bought at a yard sale for 50.00(sold it)
One middle of the road umbrella at my baby shower(still have it and use it for airport etc)
One Jeep double stroller that I bought for 70.00-it sucked sooooo soooo bad I used it maybe twice and then sold it. Really I don;t need a double since our town is so hilly its almost impossible to push a single up

Our current stroller and one I use with DS every day Quinny 4XL. I need it for those big tires to get DS to daycare in the winter.

I want a Quinny Zapp to use in place of the XL for everyday in the spring/summer and so I can maybe get throught the door at our local stores.

DH is still vetoing it brand new and alas our local Craiglist is not a hotbed of great stroller's . Anyone have one they want to sell me I am all over it.:whistle:

If money was no object I would get a Phil and Ted's E3... I gave it a push at a local store and it was nice. But I sort of think that spending that much on a stroller when our youngest is 18 months and DS is 3 and half that I would not get that much use out if it.
I'm have more of a babywearer.:eek: addiction then a stroller.

My Lime Green Zapp is for sale!!!! It has only been used a few times!! It is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

supercrunch

My first stroller was the Graco Chauffer Coach Rider...which weighed more than I do. I realy liked it, though.

When ds was born, I bought a Sit n Stand LX and the matching Latch-loc car seat. They were a great combo for a while.

Then I had a couple major abdominal surgeries, and I needed something lightweight, so my mom bought me the Combi Savvy last summer.
Well, one year later and it's already falling apart.

I keep hoping to find a good, sturdy (aka Maclaren, Inglesina, etc) lightweight stroller for a great price...but it hasn't happened yet. I don't want another piece of junk, as ds is 3 and will only need a stroller for another year or so. I want my next stroller to be my last stroller ;)

Last edited:

super_grape

I've had 14.....
my first stroller was an Avalon from Zellers that I used
with the baby I nannied.
Then for DD#1 I had:
Baby Trend Eurotrend Touring SL
Combi Conveinance (present from Grandpa)
Silver Cross Micro in Pink (present from Daddy)
Silver Cross Micro in Ascot (to replace the pink because of a bum wheel)
Cosatto Dixie (bought for airline travel)
Maclaren Opus in Bali Blue (which UPS killed)
Maclaren Opus in Bali Spice (DH bought to replace above, he's so sweet:))

For DD#2:
Safety First Carry n Stroll (car seat carrier, piece of junk)
Graco Snugrider (to replace above)
Eddie Bauer Tandem Transit (double)
Bugaboo Cameleon (got fed up with owning so-so strollers and I was given some $$ to spend on myself so I bought the best stroller I could find, lol)
Maclaren Vogue (my Mom found at Target for $50!)
and I traded it for a Peg Perego P3 (which is my work horse)

I only use the Bugaboo and the P3...all the others were either
donated, sold, or given away except for the broken micro and
the opus in Bali Spice which are sitting in my MIL's basement gathering dust:eek:.

ccjones

Let's see:
Graco SnugRider frame (I actually liked this!)
Graco Quattro Tour (part of travel system, given to ILs)
Kolcraft Jeep Grand Cherokee stroller (*sigh* DH picked this out)
Bugaboo Cameleon (gift when pg with DS#1, sold it on ebay after DS#1 died)
Britax Preview (destroyed in car accident)
Mountain Buggy Urban Single (used for walks in the neighborhood)
Mac Quest (currently in my car)
BumbleRide Flyer (the ILs current stroller)
BOB Revo 12" AW (sold it, didn't like the thin tires and wheels all the same size)
Uppa Baby G-Lite (currently in DH's car)
BOB Revo Sport Utility (because DH *thinks* he's going to jog with DS everyday! LOL)

Last edited:

triple the fun

I need to show dh this thread when I buy my next one LOL!

Triple Decker (best triplet stroller out there!)
Cheapy Combi double that someone passed on to me
Tike Tech Trax 360 (The front wheel came off after a month and they didn't want to replace it ugh.)
Baby Jogger City Double (LOVE IT!!!!!)

Want:
Maclaren Triumph single
Baby Trend Trio

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I've added some since I last voted. ;) My current stash consists of:

Peg Perego Triplette
Peg Perego Tender Twin
Peg Perego Caroline Pram (my FAVORITE of all time and will NEVER sell)
Peg Perego P3 (x2)
Chicco Tuscany (on loan)
And just ordered...a Inglesina Twin Swift

I honestly have no clue at this point how many I've had over the years. But, it's a lot! :p

MomofFive5

Isn't it funny...I've owned 6 strollers over the past years. With my oldest 2 I went through 2 strollers and then with the newest 3 I've already went through 4 LOL I'm so tired of shopping for strollers. Why can't it be as easy as a carseat? I bought Britax and voila...done.

USmominOz

About 17, dh would *ill me if he ever new. I only have 2 kids:)

4 Graco
3 Maclaren
3 Peg Perego
2 Baby trend
3 Valco Runabouts
1 Childcare twin
1 Fitness Wise jogger

I currently have 1 Peg, 1 valco, 1 Runabout

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC