Skip Hop Diaper bags..

MySillyKids

Has anyone had to deal with Skip hop's Customer service?

I just got my Dash canvas yesterday for mothers day, and i LOVE the bag.. but not MY bag.

My bag has been sewn and taken appart and re-sewn in a new location. There are numerous amounts of 'fraying' along every seam.

The bag is dirty in some locations.

I want the bag, but a new bag!

So anyone deal with their service?

skiphop5.jpg

Where its been sewn, and taken apart and re-sewn!

ADS

lovinwaves

Hmm...that's interesting. Where did you buy it from? I would go directly back to them. Also, if you got a good deal on one then it might have been used or discounted because of imperfections.

I just received my Pink Camo one and it is PERFECT! :)

I would start with the store you bought it from first, then proceed to the manufacture.

-Melissa-

MySillyKids

DH bought Directly from Skip hop!!

DH paid $75 (with shipping) for it!! So its not that kinda bag! :(

I sent them an email so they could SEE the pics. They sent an email back saying that it would be a while, because they dont have any ocean stripe ones in stock :mad:

Owell!!

There's tons of fraying too. I'm SO bummed, i was SO looking forward to using it too!! its SUCH a nice bag, but not MY bag lol!

Thanks! :(

arly1983

Just a question (or two) ...

Are either of you CDing and if you are, Would you consider this bag sufficient enough for an outing with two babies in cloth diapers?

lovinwaves

I don't cloth diaper. Skip Hop makes several different bags. The Double Duo is HUGE, and is great for two children.

Mysillyboys, that is a bummer that it came directly from them. I could have gotten you 15% off :( Anyways, hope everything turns out well, what a disappointment.

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

That is so totally sad about your bag. I have two skip hop expo bags and totally love them. I bought a like new red one on ebay and and a charcoal one on the web. I didn't have a problem with either. I didn't know that you could buy directly from skip hop either. I hope you get it fixed soon. $75 is too much for a bag that has a problem with it. Good luck. :eek:

MySillyKids

I don't cloth diaper. Skip Hop makes several different bags. The Double Duo is HUGE, and is great for two children.

Mysillyboys, that is a bummer that it came directly from them. I could have gotten you 15% off :( Anyways, hope everything turns out well, what a disappointment.

Yea i know, you told me that, but you said it was only for that day and the next one. Not a biggie! :)

I think the dash is HUGE for my 2 kids, who are still in diapers!

arly1983

Do Cloth Diapers take up more room than Disposables or something?

Its really according to what kind of cloth you use. Pockets are not that bad, they are a little thicker than disposable...

I really should have added that I am a doomsday diaper packer (My DHs words, not mine) He says I pack with every possibility in mind.

arly1983

Oh, shucks, I forgot about the wet bag...

I don't like the flap but I love the skip hop duo in that blue strip...

I am just not sure if it is wide enough...BUT I WANT ONE NOW!

lovinwaves

Yea i know, you told me that, but you said it was only for that day and the next one. Not a biggie! :)

I think the dash is HUGE for my 2 kids, who are still in diapers!

You can always get the 15%, what I was saying was that day she was placing a HUGE order, so if wanted to order anything Skip Hop Brand you could. I'm sure she has some still in stock, if things don't work out with your current bag. I can't imagine them not taking care of your problem :thumbsup:

Oh, and you scared me, so I went and carefully inspected mine LOL!! :D

arly1983

Oh, NOOOO!

The size seems to be similar to the Fluerville Swing bag I already have that is toooo small! ( I got a deal on ebay) The mothership looks MASSIVE!

MySillyKids

Okay so just over a month of complaining I FINALLY have my new diaper bag (it just came in today!!)

I'm in :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: With the thing! its PERFECT!!

MELISSA:

Thank you Soooooo much for recommending me the bag! :)

cheerbop

So, you got a replacement bag? Exactly the same one?

I just ordered the Ocean stripe Duo. I already have a charcoal Dash that I love but wanted to try the Duo.

MySillyKids

Yep i have the ocean stripe dash!

Yea i got exactly the same one, the first one, had some issues with it, and needed to be replaced.

I can't believe how MUCH stuff you can FIT into the thing! Its really crazy! i'm in :love: with it! :)

cheerbop

Yes, I love my Charcoal Dash:love:
People think I am so odd that I love a diaper bag!:p

I am anxious to try another type in the Duo. It should be here soon.....
I hope I like it just as much. I almost got another Dash but wanted to try a different one in the Duo. I have heard good things about this one too--hope so!.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC