Does your Radian do this?

finn

The harness is on the top slots, the next set down are under ds shoulders & he is ff.

The harness digs into his neck & seems really close together, he complains about it rubbing, the shoulder pads dont seem to help much :(

IMG_2712.jpg

IMG_2713.jpg

IMG_2716.jpg

Its worse if I move the chest clip up any higher.

So is everyone's like that or just mine?

ADS

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
Yes, the radian has very narrow straps.
Personally, I'm fine with moving the chest clip down a TAD..not into the belly region, but just enough to alleviate some of the extreme neck-cutting.

canadiangie

Yes. That's how my ff rn looks on the almost 5y/o little boy that I babysit. He hasn't complained yet, but I'm always careful to hike his shirt up or keep the collar of his fleece raised.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Yup, both my girls have complained about it, dd1 at 6 when we first got it, and dd2 started complaining at about 4.5. Putting the shoulder pads on helped a little with dd1, and with dd2 she likes the Frontier and Go better, so I haven't used it lately.

finn

Cool thanks :) Its nice to know its not just mine that has super close straps. He is in the Frontier 99% of the time thankfully.

afdani1984

I have this problem with the RN RF. I hate the shoulder pads, they get in the way..so like pp I hike up DS's shirt to minimize the rubbing.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC