New Stroller for Mother's Day

tl01

DH let me get a Stokke Xplory as my Mother's Day present this year! So far I love it and I think DS does too. DS is almost 14 months old but I think we will get a least another 2 years out of it and then hopefully we'll get some use out of it if/when we have another baby! I love the versatility of the stroller and how easy it is to push!

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Wow, fun! I was just wishing I had one of those...oh...all the time... when we go out to eat and could just leave Leah in the stroller as a high chair :D

mom2acrew

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Enjoy! I saw one in Boston once (sadly abused lol) it looked to so cool though. Mom totally did not appreciate it either but I enjoyed drooling for a moment.

What a cool present, I once got a Suburban for Valentine's Day that was...well is nice lol but you know a bit practical a Stokke though that would be nice. Shhhh never tell DH I said that.

lovinwaves

That is soooo AWESOME!! I am jealous :eek:

My friend has one, and LOVES it! She said it is very easy to push, and it ahem....gets lots of attention.

tl01

We love the stroller so far. DS thinks it's great and we've used it as a high chair twice now. Both times he had a great meal! I love having him so high up and we even get to interact with him more:) The stroller pushes so nicely even in dirt and it handles like a dream. I can't wait until my Fleurville Sling Tote arrives (got a HUGE discount on it) since my current diaper bag doesn't work with it. It should be arriving on Tuesday. I going to take DS to the zoo to see how it works there:)

lovemyfamily

We love the stroller so far. DS thinks it's great and we've used it as a high chair twice now. Both times he had a great meal! I love having him so high up and we even get to interact with him more:) The stroller pushes so nicely even in dirt and it handles like a dream. I can't wait until my Fleurville Sling Tote arrives (got a HUGE discount on it) since my current diaper bag doesn't work with it. It should be arriving on Tuesday. I going to take DS to the zoo to see how it works there:)

I have a friend that was debating between the Stokke and the Bug Cameleon. She got the Bug but is now wondering if she made a wrong choice. I told her ok by me, I might take the Bug off her hands, if she changes her mind and gets the Stokke. She has an extensive (read 7) stroller collection.
Which color ST did you get? I have had 3 in my time, have just 1 now, they are terrific bags.

tl01

We got the Turquoise Stokke. I thought it would be reasonable as a gender neutral color if/when we have another and the babe is a girl. I'm really loving the stroller and while the price is steep.... I'm so glad we have it!

Here's a pic of DS in it.

IMG_0338.jpg

lovemyfamily

We got the Turquoise Stokke. I thought it would be reasonable as a gender neutral color if/when we have another and the babe is a girl. I'm really loving the stroller and while the price is steep.... I'm so glad we have it!

Here's a pic of DS in it.

IMG_0338.jpg

I was actually asking the color of the sling tote (ST), but I am glad you posted the photo of the Stokke. I really like that color and your DS looks happy in it.

tl01

Sorry... I should read more carefully:) We had an exhausting day yesterday. I got an aquamarine cord ST and the same color escape pod! I'm going to check the tracking info to make sure it's on time.

lovemyfamily

Sorry... I should read more carefully:) We had an exhausting day yesterday. I got an aquamarine cord ST and the same color escape pod! I'm going to check the tracking info to make sure it's on time.

No worries. I am into both strollers and bags, so I like to hear about both. Do you post on stroller swap, strollers and beyond or baby bags?

tl01

I'm on stroller swap but I mostly lurk over there:) I only have 5 strollers... and DH would never let me buy and sell them as often as others there... so I most just live vicariously through others there!

lovemyfamily

I'm on stroller swap but I mostly lurk over there:) I only have 5 strollers... and DH would never let me buy and sell them as often as others there... so I most just live vicariously through others there!

I am over my stroller limit, according to my DH, of 3. He had a rule, when a new one comes in, one must go. He still thinks I am selling one from the Ryder I just got. hehe

tl01

Silly DH for thinking you can part with a stroller! To be fair, two of my strollers don't count. One is a snap n' go which is useless until we have another baby b/c DS isn't in his Safe Seat anymore and another one is a double jogging stroller which we only use for certain walks and we wouldn't see it b/c we will likely have another baby at some point. My others... a P3, Venezia, and Xplory are my everyday strollers. I've promised to sell the Venezia b/c the Xplory has replaced it and the P3 is the one we travel with as it folds well and goes in the travel bag:) See all strollers have a purpose!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC