Zeller's Clearance Carseats (YMMV) - Halifax

ADS

Chila88

Checked my Zellers on the prairies and they had the CA, TF, MR and SR22 all in stock but nothing...nada...zip...was on sale. :thumbsdown:

I was getting my speech to DH all ready to justify the MR I was gonna come home with! ;)

Chila88

Well the clearance sale finally hit my Zellers this week.....maybe its just making its way across the country as the new stock gets distributed (I'm in SK). Basiclly all the same prices as the original post in this thread. No boosters left though. And everything that was an extra 50% off was a floor model....things still in boxes were reduced, but not as much.

There was 1 MR...floor model, no box. It still had a $200 tag on it...but all the other floor models were 50% off of the last price...so I'm sure if I questioned it I could get it for $100. But its a floor model......anyone have thoughts on that? Would you use a floor model?

LittlePeanut

Would you use a floor model?

No chance. I have seen firsthand the abuse those seats take. I consider them as good as crashed. My local Zellers has a policy to never sell floor model safety items for this exact reason. I actually had to battle them to allow me to buy/borrow the floor model so I could take it out to the parking lot to check the fit before buying a new one.

Chila88

Me? Saskatoon, 8th Street. :)

I also went to the Market Mall location where they had a dorel booster for $20.......but it expires Dec 2011!!!!!!!! I can't believe they would sell something that expires in a few months. They also had 2 turbo's marked down....but still wanted $75 for one with an Apr 2008 manufacture date. Needless to say I was pretty disgusted by the time I left.

tam_shops

Bah Humbug! Went into the Richmond BC for a Graco HBB & not only are they $80, the only thing they were clearing out were some all in 1 Safety first seats, and they were not a good price either!

I keep putting of the HBB b/c we're not ready but think that having one handy wouldn't be a bad idea, but some how not $80 worth! LOL

tam

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC