Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: Baghaus codes

Senior Community Member

Baghaus codes

BOTH SOLD!! THANKS!!

Any one interested in a baghaus.com gift code for $40? I have 2 I would like to sell. Im going to ask $35 each or $67 for both.

You can use it for JUJUBE!!
    details:
    •Expires: Feb 29, 2012•Use one code per purchase at http://www.baghaus.com•Not to be combined with other offers•Free UPS Ground shipping in the US, except for Hawaii and Alaska•

Based out of LA, family-owned Baghaus.com was founded to bring chic, high-quality purses to bag-lovers on a budget. Whether you're in the market for a cute clutch to take out on the town or you're expecting to need a Ju-Ju-Be diaper bag, the online superstore has the styles, colors and prices that you love.
    Last edited by love-pink; 03-19-2011 at 04:37 PM.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Baghaus codes

didn't you buy it for $18? I know I got mine for $16.

Crystal: CPST, DCP and BFF to:
    Hania: 3 months, rf in a nuna pipa
    Piper: 2 years, 26lbs rf in a monkey clek fllo
    Isabella: 4.5 years, 32lbs rf in a clek foonf
    Rocking out in a 2015 Subaru WRX and a 2006 Toyota Sienna

Senior Community Member

Nope, they were both free from my referrals . But I dont need them so I thought Id offer them up to someone else wanting a little off a bag.

I thought they would be sold like any other gift card. If you were gifted a gift card from target that you didnt need you would sell it slightly discounted, you wouldnt sell it for a fraction of what its worth.

I don't think anyone is saying that you are wrong to sell them for what you are asking. But I think maybe disclosure of what you paid/didn't pay would be nice.

IMO vouchers are not worth as much as gift cards are, because there are many more restrictions on their use...such as not being able to combine them or use them with other discounts. Therefore *I* wouldn't be interested in them at the same price I might be willing to buy a gift card at. Particularly since I'm already sitting on the voucher I bought for $16 and having used yet, because I am waiting for them to stock the item that is want.

Hope you find a taker though.

Senior Community Member

Thanks I didnt even think to add that part I wasnt really sure if anyone would be interested in them or not. I was debating if I should try to sell or save them for the Vanilla Behave and Be Major coming out in April. I thought if they sell, they sell, if not Ill still have them for April.

I think you can certainly ask whatever you want for them, even full price, but you're not likely to get that much. Most people who missed the deal would likely pay slightly higher, but once you factor in shipping (cause it's not free unless you spend over $100), the deal isn't worth it. they could buy a $40 ju ju be on amazon and get it in two days with free shipping. Or they could buy a $40 ju ju be from baghaus for $35 (your voucher) plus $7 for ground shipping (so $42) and get it in a week. If it were me, I might sell for $25 or $20, but I'd still feel odd asking more for something when people knew I got them for free and the original price was $16-$18.
    Kristen, CPST-I, driving a '15 Odyssey
    Kendall, 11 years, 5-stepping
    Riley, 9 years, FR90, Cambria
    Nolan, 8 years, Nauti, Cambria
    Parker, 5 years, FR90, TKD Foonf

Senior Community Member

I dont feel odd at all. I was thinking if someone was going to buy a bigger more expensive bag it would definitely be worth it to get $8 or more off To me every little bit counts. Especially when Im saving up to buy something.

Ah. I would not spend $35 cash for a gift card worth $40 at a place I could walk into and went to all the time unless I knew the person I was buying it from was hard up for money and wanted to help them. Cash is more flexible. I was tempted at $20 to buy a baghaus code worth $40 except for their lack of stock in the only stuff I might be interested in and I am not convinced they will be restocking because I do not know the company at all.

--Sarah & D.J. (3-20-04)
    DS (08/07) ~ 8 ~ 52 pound ~ Graco Highback Turbobooster -- 3rd Grade!
    DD (08/11) ~ 4 yr ~ 32 lb ~ Britax Roundabout 50, Maestro -- Pre-K!

Senior Community Member

They have restocked alot And I didnt mean to cause a debate here or get beat up for selling my gift codes. No one needs to buy them if they dont want them. I just didnt plan on buying anymore until April so I thought Id test the waters on selling them. They are my codes and I feel my price is fair. I wouldnt sell them if I felt differently. Baghaus.com offers a ton load of other brands and bags besides Ju Ju Be.