For Sale Braun Wet/Dry Epilator

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
$100 + 1/2 shipping. I have 2 for sale.

* Braun 7781WD Silk épil Xpressive
* These are BRAND NEW IN BOX. The box is SEALED on both sides. Not opened, not used.
* Ordered for my daughter and I but didn't make it before we left for vacation so I had to pick up something local. Vacation distracted me and I forgot to send them back.
* Price is firm. These are CAD$149.95 new + tax and last time I checked weren't available in the U.S. (although Mercury Shaver Centre will ship them to the U.S. for US$139.95 + $10 shipping)
* Wet/dry and cordless
* Cool light to enable you to see stray hairs
* 2 speeds
* Facial attachments and sensitive area attachments

epilator1.jpg

epilator2.jpg

epilator3.jpg

epilator4.jpg

ADS

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Just wanted to clarify that this is NOT the model at Amazon for $84.73. That model is NOT wet/dry. This is in fact the model one step above the wet/dry model that available on Amazon (7281 available on Amazon).

I checked Braun's web site again, and the model I am selling is not available in the U.S. So, if you want the 2 extra heads for face and underarms/bikini, this is a good deal.

Here are the models available in Canada (these are the left most model):
http://www.braun.com/en_ca/silk-epil-epilators/silk-epil-xpressive/silk-epil-xpressive-models.html

These are the U.S. models (this model I am selling is not shown, the 7781 listed is NOT wet/dry and has less attachments):
http://www.braun.com/us/silk-epil-epilators/silk-epil-xpressive/silk-epil-xpressive-models.html

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC