For Sale SIGG bottles and other metal sippies

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
*ALL bottles are brand new and unused. The Safe Sippies have been removed from their package but are new.*

Prices are + shipping and it may not be worth it to ship one due to these having to go as a parcel with Canada Post, but if you're taking several I'll definitely give a shipping deal and free shipping if I can swing it and you've bought enough.

SIGG - these have SIGGS new, BPA-free liner
------------
$10 each
* 1.0L - Romantic Valleys
* 0.6L - Flower Girl
* 0.3L - Fashion Line
* 0.75L - Sport Soft Touch White

SIGG accessories *brand new unless otherwise indicated*
------------------------
* Active tops - $3 each for base/lid
* available colours - black x2, white/clear x1, green x1, red/pink x1

* Sports tops - $3 each for base/lid
* available colours - pink x2, glow in the dark x1

* Neoprene sleeve for 0.3L $5
* Neoprene sleeve for 0.3L $2 - used

* carry strap for any bottle with sport/active top $3 - used

Safe Sippy - BPA-free stainless steel
--------------
$5 each
* bottles are out of the package but are brand new, unused
* blue - *SOLD*
* pink

Bilt/Innate Gear ME-ME Gripper - BPA-free stainless steel
---------------------------
* $5
* out of package and washed but I don't believe this was ever used
* lime green

bottle%20004.jpg

bottle%20005.jpg

bottle%20006.jpg

bottle%20007.jpg

bottle%20008.jpg

bottle%20009.jpg

bottle%200010.jpg

bottle%200011.jpg

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC