Need Pictures of NooBs in convertibles

spokaneCPST

CPST Instructor
for a presentation I am doing tomorrow. I am looking for pictures that will show why certain seats are or are not a good fit for newborns. Specifically, I need pictures of a newborn in these seats:
Graco MyRide 65
Safety First Complete Air
Old style Britax Marathon
New style Britax Marathon
Radian
Cocorro - tiny baby would be great, as the newest seats are rated down to 3 pounds!
The pictures will be used in a local CEU class in Spokane, WA. There will be technicians from all over eastern WA and a few from northern Idaho. The presentation will not be distributed or posted online.

Thanks!!
Renee

Last edited:
ADS

Jennifer mom to my 7

I have a boulevard? And a 2 week old, who was huge, and long torsoed. And then the decathlon, but I didn't strap him in the dc. He was 8 pounds 15 oz at birth, 21 inches. He was about 9lb, 4 oz here I think.

IMG_3186_1.jpg

IMG_3188_3.jpg

IMG_3189_4.jpg

and a week earlier, on his way home in the second slot of the keyfit.

_MG_2949_19.jpg

You can use them :)

OddOneOut

I have a 4 week old (around 7lbs) and a Complete Air that his 3.5 year old brother rides in. I can guarantee he doesn't fit. Would you still like a picture anyway or do you want ones of babies that actually fit?

spokaneCPST

CPST Instructor
Thanks Ladies. Yes, I am looking for a picture of a little one in a Complete Air to show that it is NOT a good choice for a newborn.

zactayaus

Here's ds3 when he was 5 weeks old in a TF, MA, RA50, and an MR. He had and still has a very long torso.

V0010237-1.jpg

V0010239-2.jpg

V0010242.jpg

V0010235-1.jpg

scoutingbear

M coming home from the hospital. About 6 pounds, 8oz; 20", NO torso...she is still on the bottom slots of the CCO at almost 8 months!

DSCN4253.jpg

Pixels

OP, if you want pics of the SmartSeat you're welcome to take the pics from my thread, or I can provide higher-resolution pics for you.

Here's ds3 when he was 5 weeks old in a TF, MA, RA50, and an MR. He had and still has a very long torso.

:eek: Oh crud, I'm in trouble! DS is sitting at least two inches higher in the TF at the same age.

spokaneCPST

CPST Instructor
Thanks everyone! The pictures were just what I needed for the tech update class. I enjoyed meeting Remken's sweet baby for the first time - she is a little doll with HUGE blue eyes.

KatrinaUSC

This thread for sure made me say 'Awwwww'!! And I feel a little baby fever coming on! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Hmmm....almost makes me want a CCO for my grandbaby to use in my car. LOL But she's not likely going to be tiny in any way...can't wait to see how she fits in various seats! LOL

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC