For Sale LoveyDuds Wrap

MoreLatte

Like new, used a handful of times. Brown with orchid roundabout print. Reversible.
$32 shipped $30 shipped
Includes instructional DVD. Smoke-free home

869fe9e7.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

Mae

This is so beautiful. I'm borrowing a LD Wrap and I loved it.

If I had a n00b, I'd be allllll over this. :love:

MoreLatte

This is so beautiful. I'm borrowing a LD Wrap and I loved it.

If I had a n00b, I'd be allllll over this. :love:

Thanks, it is very pretty:D They have so many great patterns, I had the hardest time deciding on one!

I really do like it and hate to sell it but I'm always on the go and in a rush and its just so much quicker to pop her into the ring sling.

rachelandtyke

doh, need to look in my diapers to sell box

I know I don't have any of the ones you listed. I have lots of pockets, a large loveybums fitted and large loveybums felted wool cover (purple with butterfly appliques), a booroi cover, 1 kindhearted woman fitted, 2 one size 3 step rise fitteds (when I got them I was told they were mutts, but there is no tag with the name), a couple of handknitted pull on covers, an all in one with a tomato print cover. I think that's the gist of it, lol. Any of that pique your interest?

MoreLatte

doh, need to look in my diapers to sell box

I know I don't have any of the ones you listed. I have lots of pockets, a large loveybums fitted and large loveybums felted wool cover (purple with butterfly appliques), a booroi cover, 1 kindhearted woman fitted, 2 one size 3 step rise fitteds (when I got them I was told they were mutts, but there is no tag with the name), a couple of handknitted pull on covers, an all in one with a tomato print cover. I think that's the gist of it, lol. Any of that pique your interest?

I may be interested in the hand-knitted covers. DD is about 14# right now so large would be too big.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC