Which seat would you choose?

firemomof3

I am looking ahead to the next few months at buying ds a new seat. He has had a growth spurt and I'm going to have to move him to the top harness slots on his GN :( He is showing some early signs of developmental delays and he's got typical boy impulse control issues :rolleyes: He'll be 4y/o in May but I see him having to be harnessed for years to come. I will be moving his GN to dh's truck because he's just about outgrown his EFTA 65 so I need a new seat for my car. The obvious answer is the Frontier but I do have a Regent...so which would you choose? And I'm not missing any other choices am I?

ADS

mylittlet

Senior Community Member
Frontier85 and regent are your only options. If you have a regent that has life left, then I would use it.

Stefanie, cpst in iowa - mom to 4 great kids

henrietta

Ditto Stephanie. Unless you actually need the Regent for another child, I'd use it until it expires. He's almost 4 yrs old, right? For me, I'm not as bothered by the lack of headwings for a forward facing 4 yr old. I'm not comfy moving my 2.5 yr old to the Regent--I really want him to stay in the Blvd as long as possible b/c the headwings make me feel better. Maybe he'll make it to his 3rd birthday in August...maybe...

(-:

henrietta

firemomof3

I checked him again this morning and he still has some growing room till I have to move him to the top slots. Thats a relief. So I pre-ordered the Unite in red/black to match my Cardinal SGL :D If it does in fact have 19" top harness slots ds should be fine :thumbsup: Says it will ship mid April

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC