My first experience with the Sit-N-Stroll or whatever they call it

Suzibeck

I do like the concept, but man, what a pain! Thankfully, I have captain's chairs in my van, we got a nice tight install with reclining the seat and having two people fight it more upright. I can't see how you could get it in tight in a sedan! They will have to get a different travel seat soon as their not quite 2 1/2 yo is nearly at the top slots of the SNS already. She is big, but not that big.

ADS

Suzibeck

I am so wishing I had a spare seat for youngest right now so we could use that instead of the SNS! We have 3 more days with them here and it is a major pain. If I had someplace nearby to buy a Radian, I'd get one today just to save my sanity. They use a SS2 at home so it is no picnic for them either. At least they are safety conscious. I was scared I'd find an expired, nasty seat with twisted straps when I picked them up.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Yeah, I find the only people who 'like' this carseat are people who truly don't know what a good install feels like, and have no expectations that a seat to 40 pounds should fit a kid taller than 2 :(

teekadog

I hate the Sit 'n Stroll. They say it is a car seat and a stroller. IT IS NEITHER. It's name should be changed to Mobile PITA. :mad:

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Mobile PITA
:p

I've only seen it once -- the dad was walking it between a courthouse & his car ... harness loose + twised, "belly" clip & I could see that he never put his weight into it or locked the seatbelt: actually lifted it with kiddo still inside & merely slid the seatbelt through the slot (hopefully he actually buckled it at least) :(

IMO, it just encourages misuse because people like this guy think it's for everyday use, not just travel *SIGH*

But boy did he rave about it @@

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC