FINALLY found the Britax love!!!! (pic heavy)

BabyKaykes

I'll admit to never really being a Britax fan. And yes, I have used them before (most of the kids I nanny for are in a MA or BLVD - I live in Britax County, USA). But until today, I never really appreciated them. I :love: this seat....

Note: DS is 5yrs 5mths old, almost 14" torso, 43.5" tall, and 42lb. He is regularly harnessed in a Radian, this is for DH's car, so that I can give my mom back her TB (which I tolerate).

Click 3 out of 11
7e50554e.jpg

Comparison - click 2 of 6
f627b9c7.jpg

love that belt fit
9d443373.jpg

Grow room
9337df5e.jpg

He loves it too. And we have exactly 2.5yrs to enjoy it!

ADS

Mags462

Wow... i wish mine fit in the PW like that! :rolleyes:

Glad you found the Britax love - I'm still searching for it :p

Baylor

What seat is that? any why only 2.5 years to enjoy?

Wait.. is that the older PW?

ETA: This is the Monarch right? retired?

Kegracin

I love that booster, I think it was the best money I've ever spent. DS has spent lots of time sleeping in that thing....we are both going to be very sad when it expires.

I hope you guys enjoy the 2.5 years you have with it.

Baylor

I have never seen one in person but it looks just like the Monterey to me. Same style. I like the wrap around protection.. Wonder if it has the same fit?

BabyKaykes

DS is too narrow for the Monterey in even the most narrow setting. Once this expires he'll be a lot bigger (hopefully), and I'll probably look at the Monterey, unless there's something else that I want by then.

Kat_Momof3

that's the seat that was supposed to be on the market when Ruthie was booster ready! but NOOOOOO... they got rid of it AND the original (better) parkway... europe still gets them, but not us... it's so unfair.

Baylor

that's the seat that was supposed to be on the market when Ruthie was booster ready! but NOOOOOO... they got rid of it AND the original (better) parkway... europe still gets them, but not us... it's so unfair.

Yeah.. I agree.. that looks like a good one!

mykidsmylife

for a while I considered switching the monterey out for the romer version...... He only has like maybe 1.5 years of booster usage left though...

BabyKaykes

Kat_Momof3 said:

I know...I love the Kidfix, though...it's just a LATCHable Monarch!

posted from my iPhone, please excuse the auto-correct!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC