Looking for "girly" convertible. My Ride or Radian80...

TXmom2

I've finally narrowed down my choices *I think* to either the My Ride or Radian 80 to replace my 20 month old DD's poor fitting EFTA.
Would love a girly print but not overly pink!
I settled on the "Alma" My Ride (purple print) but am having absolutely NO luck finding one :(

Can you help me out? Might even be interested in the newer Britax as well. Open to suggestions...what's your FAVE girly print?

p.s. It will be rear facing in the 2nd row of a 2009 Honda Pilot (w/ leather). Undecided on if it will be center or outboard based on how it fits with our Keyfit infant bucket ;)

Last edited:
ADS

TXmom2

Thanks for the suggestions :cool:

Any more?

Or anyone know where I can find the "Alma" OR the "Flair" My Ride ;) ??

Last edited:

TXmom2

Walmart had the Alma. It doesn't appear available online, but is in some stores.
Here is the link to the Alma:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Graco-MyRIDE-65-Convertible-Car-Seat-Alma/11037459
You just have to put in your location and it should tell you if there's one near you.

I can't find one within 100 miles :( The stores that say they have one, when I call it's the floor model which they can't sell (and I wouldn't want). I knew I should have bought the My Ride last year when I was deciding between it and the EFTA :rolleyes:

I'll check out the Britax as well.

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
I can't find one within 100 miles :( The stores that say they have one, when I call it's the floor model which they can't sell (and I wouldn't want). I knew I should have bought the My Ride last year when I was deciding between it and the EFTA :rolleyes:

I'll check out the Britax as well.

Do you like the cuddle pattern? its girly and cute

TerisBoys

TXmom2

Thanks ladies :)

I know I'm being a pain but I really don't want brown either :eek:
Why are most of the seats pink/brown??? Our car is grey with black interior..I'd prefer a black or grey accent or base. It can be pink but i don't want a solid pink..KWIM?

Grr....

Stacy

I think the only other girly My Ride without pink or brown is "Flair", which Target used to carry. You could post in Swap and see if someone would sell/trade their cover.

88214819-260x260-0-0_Graco+My+Ride+65+Flair.jpg

TXmom2

I think the only other girly My Ride without pink or brown is "Flair", which Target used to carry. You could post in Swap and see if someone would sell/trade their cover.

88214819-260x260-0-0_Graco+My+Ride+65+Flair.jpg

That was my other choice, only I can't find it either.

I tried to post on Swap but I can't for some reason :confused: not enough posts maybe? I'd love to find a Flair or Alma cover :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC