Cybex Solution X-Fix $99.95

ADS

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

Yep! I ordered a berry plus too! I am so excited for it to get here and try it out!

Yeah, me too. However I also ordered a Frontier 85 before I ordered this and so far DD likes the Frontier. Now thinking I probably should have waited on ordering the Cybex. Oh well, it was a awesome deal so even if it sits a while (hopefully new DOM) then I will still get my $ out of it.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I showed the berry to Leah and she said, "but I don't like purple, mama, that's YOUR favorite color! I want the blue" Well, it would match my van, so maaaaaybe....

Nisha

Mine is scheduled for delivery on Wed and I'll be at the Tech Update so I'll have to wait until Thurs to play with it! :(

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

Our seat came tonight. There are two DOM stickers on the side of the box, original says DOM 02-2010 and then there is a stickerthat says revised 08-2010. Would that mean that they were from a recalled batch that had been fixed?

DD2 is in bed now so I didn't get to try her out in it. I think this weekend I will get all the boosters out and get pic's of her in all them.

turtlemama

Does anyone know how long this deal will last? I really, really, really wanted one of these but the $200 price tag made DH say no. He might go for this price next month though. Is this easy to buckle? DD needs a booster that is easy to buckle and so far I haven't had much luck.

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
UUUGGGH! Why must you post this...lol I got a berry. Tucker is over 30 lbs now and i occasionally have to have her ride in a booster when others pick her up from school.

turtlemama

I recalculated bills and it turns out I can get one. Yay!! :love:

Ok now that I bought it, I went to youtube to look at it a bit more and found a bunch of crash test videos. I'm not an expert, so hopefully someone who knows more (like the Cybex rep, if possible) can tell me if this is ok. It looks like the dummy goes way far out in this and the shoulder belt goes across the belly and the head goes towards the door and it just looks really scary to me. Hopefully it is just a matter of me not knowing anything about crash test vids, and it's not as scary as it looks?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdb-ZHlgcHw&NR=1"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdb-ZHlgcHw&NR=1[/ame]

Last edited:

mamom

this video is confusing...when you look at crash videos some show great and some show horrible. Are they at different speeds?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC