FS or Trade: Wrap & Tie

ADS

ILoveMy3Boys

I have a plaid (mostly brown) ring sling from Sleeping Baby Productions that I've used only a handful of times that I'd like to trade if you are interested. It has red rings and the tail is short, I bought it to sling two kids at a time about a year and a half ago but never got the hang of it before they were too heavy to wear at the same time. I can get a picture tomorrow.

Where about in Oregon are you? I'm in Dallas.

family5oregon

I have a plaid (mostly brown) ring sling from Sleeping Baby Productions that I've used only a handful of times that I'd like to trade if you are interested. It has red rings and the tail is short, I bought it to sling two kids at a time about a year and a half ago but never got the hang of it before they were too heavy to wear at the same time. I can get a picture tomorrow.

Where about in Oregon are you? I'm in Dallas.

Picture would be great. I haven't used one of these before. But I have watched some youtube videos and it seems easier for me. What is the recommended weight limit?

I am out by Yamhill. :love:

ILoveMy3Boys

I think in general her slings have a thirty five pound weight limit. I have another one of her slings that I have comfortably worn my boys in when they were thirty+ pounds. I'll get pics in the morning.

ILoveMy3Boys

This is my first attempt at posting pics, I hope they aren't too big!

IMG_1227.jpg

IMG_1226.jpg

IMG_1225.jpg

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Just putting this out there F5O, if you are coming to Salem, and Laura is ok with it, I can bring it to work with me.

ILoveMy3Boys

Unfortunately the sizing chart has changed since I bought it. Ring slings aren't like pouch slings since the rings make the lenght and tightness of fabric adjustable. Let me look at the newer chart and see what size I'd be.

ILoveMy3Boys

Sorry I didn't respond earlier... I'm out of town right now. If you want I could send it to you first for you to try on before you send the Infantino...

family5oregon

Sorry I didn't respond earlier... I'm out of town right now. If you want I could send it to you first for you to try on before you send the Infantino...

If you want to send it with Judi. I think the slig will be by far the easiest to use for me so I can just send her witht he wrap & tie.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC