Weee, lookie at my matching seats!

Laurette

I scored a Bionic Splash TFP from Dealomite and it looks so nice with my Bionic Splash Booster. I just wish they would have used that sharp turquoise piping on the TF also.

Iphonepix780.jpg

Iphonepix778.jpg

Iphonepix777.jpg

Better look at the TF

Iphonepix779.jpg

The pictures really don't to the polka dot fabric justice, those are very bright Turquoise dots and it is a very nice cover.

ADS

babyherder

Awesome! I love turquoise. The seats match each other and your car. Now dress your kids in turquoise clothes!

jessi f

Those look awesome :thumbsup: I agree it would have been nice if they had added the tuquoise piping. Your DD is super cute snoozin with her little leg propped up :love:

Have you tried it RF in the 3rd row of your Mazda 5? If I put a RF seat in the back of ours I'd like to have something with anti-rebound like the the TFP.

Laurette

I haven't tried it in the third row yet. Actually, I haven't RFed anything back there except for the MyRide. Because I really don't have the need and it is really difficult to get back there and install and I don't like loading DD through the hatch.

But I will do it for you if you want. ;)

jessi f

It's no biggie, I dont have any immediate plans to put DD back there. Or get a new seat ;)

But if you just happen to get bored and try it sometime dont forget to take pics :whistle:

momtotwogirls

I love matching seats. I bought matching seats last yr but my youngest didnt fit right until jsut this past month 14 months after i bought them lol so needless to say i no longer have matching seats.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC