For Sale or Trade Gently used Britax Vigour! Black and Tan

kescott

I would like to see my Britax Vigour disappear.

Interested in a trade for a recent dom RA, KF30, MR, Nauti, or Signo. Any fabric.

Also taking $$ offers.

ADS

kescott

Sorry, I don't have any terrific piks.... I can take some when I get home from Hawaii.

It was a store display and I thought I wanted it, I got it and not once put a baby in it. Loaned it to my cousin for a week of walks while she was visiting, and it's been sitting around ever since.

I have 2 Quinny's and a Wave..... so I'm not asking the farm here.

I really would love to trade it for something fun, but pp$ will work.

Please make offers. I can ship as soon as I get back, Tuesday.

The frame has a couple very small dents in it, but the seat and fabric are perfect.

Last edited:

kescott

The two pieces seperate, and the frame folds down pretty small. Smaller than the Quinny for sure. I just listed it locally for $180.00, but I'm probably thinking around $175 shipped for a swapper.

Or reasonable trade or partial trade.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC