What is your favorite combination seat?

TiaxMarie

We're thinking about turning DD FF when the snow is gone. (She'll be 3.5). What are your favorite combination seats? We have seats she can FF in, but I just want to buy something new. :love:

ADS

poohbearkrazy

We have both the Frontier 85 and the Nautilus. I like them both, but if I had to pick one over the other it would be the Frontier 85, probably because of the cow cover though. LOL

We have also had the Maestro and I liked it but it left horrible marks on the boy's necks. I can't ever remember them complaining about it, but it really bothered me.

Baylor

I love the GNs. I love how easy they are to install and maintain.

I am going to get a FR85 for my youngest because he is just off the charts in height and weight. So I would say, If you have a normal to small child you will get plenty of use out of the GN if you have an oversized child like me.. ( just turned 3 size12 shoes 5 pants..) You may want to go for the FR85 if you plan to harness as long as possible.

TiaxMarie

Is Britax still making the original Frontier? I don't think I need a seat that goes to 85lbs, as DD started off big but has leveled out now.

DD's only request is that we get a pink seat. Which I can get in pretty much any seat I choose.

Murphy's Law

I love both our Nautilus and our ProSport. Both were easy to install and use. I think I prefer the ProSport for comfort, and I do like how protected ds seems from the sides. The Nauti loses points for head slump in harness mode. But now that dd uses it as a booster, she has no more slump.

StPaulMom

I have a Nautilus and a ProSport. I seriously love the ProSport, but the Nautilus is a great seat as well. The PS is narrower, which to me is a plus, its harness slots are similar enough that it's a draw for an average child, but in booster mode, the PS wins hands down. Plus, their pink option is awesome (pink, but not "fru-fru" pink).

TiaxMarie

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm not loving the GN. I had her sit in it at BRU today and I just don't like it. We borrowed a MR from a friend and after a week we switched it for an EFTA.

I tried to win her a ProSport during Recaro's V-day giveaway, but didn't win. That was another seat I was considering, but there aren't any stores here that carry it.

Spam

I have the prosport, nautilus, fr85, maestro, and tried the kidsembrace.. I prefer the fr85. A is tall though and will need the harness height it offers, I like his fit in it the best, it installs easy in our car and i love the cow. I like the prosport, I just dislike the seatbelt install. I like the deep sides and the look. The nauti is in gmas van, he doesn't have headslump as bad there with it and it's easy to install.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC