carseat swap

ADS

becca011906

Senior Community Member
it's a mod controled they have to approve the post before it will show up, but i did just PMed you back about your radain!!! :D

TheRealMacGyver

I thought it requires you to be a member for at least 3 months before posting on swap?

ETA: Courtney, do you think you could put your font on steroids for those of us that are, well, OLD! It is really small. TIA

Last edited:

lovinwaves

Why are you selling your Radian? (if you don't mind me asking LOL!)
How much?
Where do you live? (can it be picked up)
What is the DOM?
What is your price for it?

Thanks, Melissa

momof2kiddos

Well If Becca doesn'y buy my extra cover I am selling it for $130.00(if you want the extra cover) but if she does then $120.00.

My two covers are desert sand and champange,the DOM is 1/07,it is pretty much brand new.Dh decided that because I am paying so much for college classes out of our own pockets that I will get the FPSV with the money i get for saleing this seat then later down the road save up and get a regent.

I am saling it because I can't get too great of a install out of it..

oh ***the ONLY thing this seat is missing is the RF recline bar,I accidently left it in Great Lakes,so if you need it for FF then it is a great seat***

By the Way I am in Chesapeake,VA

TheRealMacGyver

Oh yes, that's so much better. I hate to be picky, but if you saw me trying to read your post you would understand! Actually, I have close to 20/20 vision, but my eyes are 40 years old!:D

broken4u05

Wait are you missing the foot for RF than? If you really want it i will never use my RF so you can have it.. To save shipping i can just send it to whoever buys it unless they pick it up from you than i can send it to you or them.. If you what it. I just know i do not like it RF and i have 2 other seat that i can use RF if i need a RF seat. Just let me know if you want it.

broken4u05

Ok just PM me if it is needed. I love the seat but it is too big RF.. And thanks i love the covers too. I love black and i love it that it matchs now

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC