Regents in store at babiesrus!!

Amaris

I was in BRU yesterday getting some baby stuff and I walked through the carseats. They have the regent in stock in the store! I was very surprised and happy to see that. They did not have any parkways left, and when I asked the dept. manager he looked up the monarch and said they do not plan to carry it in that store at all.....it was online only. Is that going to be for all BRU's or just some? Could it be that there's a starting trend toward hwh and this decision was based on that?

ADS

oxeye

I saw a post a couple days ago saying they saw a Regent in their store. I went down there to check out a jogging stroller hoping I could see a Regent in person as well.

No luck - but that was Monday. Maybe I should go look again today .... :whistle:

I have a Madison Regent on order for DD1 but won't get it until the end of next month. I'd love to play with one in person before then.

djma

Our BRU has the Sahara Regent in stock! I was so excited to see it! If only I could convince DH that we really need one! :rolleyes:

Connor's Mom

I called both of our BRU stores (one just opened 2 weeks ago) and was told that they did not plan to carry the Regent in store at this time and that it would be an online purchase. So, online I bought and not from them. I definatly think that they would be making the sales if they carried them in store as everyone always thinks of BRU as the baby wharehouse store, lol.

groovymom2000

I was in Bbrus today looking for a parkway--which they did not have(no one did), but they hadabout 5 or 6 Regents in stock. Interestingly, here the only other Britax seat they had was a MA.
I found a Monarch at Target--sealed box, never been opened--was an online return. Scored that puppy for $106. :) Very happy was I.
Target only was carrying the MA as well--no other Britax seats in there anymore. :(

beebear23

Senior Community Member
I'm on the phone w/my local BRU and they have some in stock. He said they just got it in. He said they have about 5..

cool! I might need one!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC