In Search Of 12-18 Months girls jeans/Cold weather gear

Lenae

There is no craigslist in my new town (or even one within 500 miles, lol), and shipping here is crazy expensive. I'm looking for three or four pairs of jeans. Old Navy fits her really well, she's tall and slender. I would like shipping in a flat rate box, it's really the only reasonable way to ship out here.

Also, I'm looking for cold weather under clothes (thermals, compression clothes, UnderArmour) for DS and DD. DS wears 3T/4T, but we can make non-bulky XS work. DD needs a snowsuit as well, 18 mths. Oh, and snowboarding-like waterproof outer pants or snow pants. Thanks!

ADS

monstah

How many pairs of jeans can fit into a flat rate box?
I have a TON of 12-18 cold weather stuff that DD2 is growing out of. Jeans, fleece, even an REI down coat that I can let go pretty cheap. I probably just need to get a box and see how much stuff I can stuff into it.

Lenae

A large flat rate box I'm thinking of is something like $15 to ship, and it's pretty good size. I'd say ten pair of little girls jeans would fit just fine. Let me know what kind of prices you're looking for. Thanks so much.

Lenae

Bump. I really need to get this girl some pants. I don't wanna deal with the hassle of ordering online, but it looks like I'm gonna have to.

ks1978

I can't look until tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure I have several pair of Old Navy and TCP, which are also long and skinny. I should have 12 and 18 months, if u r interested, I can count what I have tomorrow.

msg221

I found one outfit of Nour's that was maybe worn twice. It's a pair of navy blue corduroy pants from Old Navy that is a size 12-18 months. The have a button and zipper closure in the front and a cute pink and navy floral fabric belt. There is a long sleeve t-shirt that matches. It is a navy background with pink floral print. It is an 18-24 months but I remember getting it in that size because it looked like it ran small. If you are interested, I can PM you a photo. I'm sure I could just put that outfit in a small, padded envelope so shipping would be minimal. In fact, if you just want to pay for shipping, you can have the outfit.

MANDY1234

I have tons and tons of winter girl 12/18 month stuff!! I will go through it tomorrow as the kids are in bed and its in there room :)

Mattkarn

I have a pair of pink snow pants in size 12 months unknown brand, they might be too small for her though. Your welcome to them FFS, which should be under $10, I can calculate exact shipping for you if your interested. I also have a pair of pink Circo snow boots in a size 7, I also have an identical pair in size 5 somewhere around here, your welcome to them if I can find them. Here are some pictures:

AptSale030.jpg

AptSale035.jpg

monstah

Sorry I didn't make it to the post office on Friday to get a box. I hope to go on Monday. I'll PM you then to see if you are still looking for stuff.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC