Remind me...non-manf. covers

ADS

devildogtigress

Oh I know..totally. UGH...I go looking for actual SKJP Radian covers...and find none but did find that. No, I won't buy...cuteness isn't worth my child's safety...but c'mon...companies need to start making cuter covers. LOL

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
You've got it -- it's super-cute, but not cute enough to risk your kid. :) (Extra padding, misaligned spots, cover that slides around all the time... yep, not safe.)

HTH ;)

scariestone

OMG you're evil! Why did I click the link?! DS would poo a brick if he had a choo choo car seat. Even if it were safe though, at that price it wouldn't be very tempting to me. I do regret getting the bentley cover instead of flora though. Especially since DS is now obsessed with flowers. Figures.

Mae

If you want to spice up your car seat cover, you can decorate it yourself, rather than buy a non-approved cover. You can sew on patches or something, embroider it, etc. I know some people here have done that. Parental decision, yes.

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
If you want to spice up your car seat cover, you can decorate it yourself, rather than buy a non-approved cover. You can sew on patches or something, embroider it, etc. I know some people here have done that. Parental decision, yes.

I would make it very clear not do do anything to the straps... I one time had a mom that bedazzled her daughters harness (and was very proud of the fact that she pimped her daughters ride by putting a hundred holes in it) :whistle:

Mae

I would make it very clear not do do anything to the straps... I one time had a mom that bedazzled her daughters harness (and was very proud of the fact that she pimped her daughters ride by putting a hundred holes in it) :whistle:

I guess as a CPST, you can never be too clear when explaining things. :doh:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC