When is the new CCO coming out?

ADS

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Vera said she'd have Coccoro information at Lifesavers. I asked some specific questions and she said she'd have "good news."

Angela

Vera said she'd have Coccoro information at Lifesavers. I asked some specific questions and she said she'd have "good news."

Yeah! That seat will be the death of me. Working on getting it in my 3rd row. I can get it installed well, until I put the kid in it and tighten the straps. It loosens it because I'm pulling on the back of it. So I'm hoping if we can rf tether the new one, it should help. *fingers crossed*

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Angela said:
Yeah! That seat will be the death of me. Working on getting it in my 3rd row. I can get it installed well, until I put the kid in it and tighten the straps. It loosens it because I'm pulling on the back of it. So I'm hoping if we can rf tether the new one, it should help. *fingers crossed*

There might be a retrofit tether for the old models. Vera had told me previously that they don't make changes retroactive. But then someone here said that there would be a part you could order or something. That's what I asked Vera about, and she responded that there would be "good news." Or that she hoped there would be...I forget exactly what she said, but she'll definitely have info.

Maybe I can try to update live from Lifesavers :D

sunnymw

someone asked on their facebook, and combiusa stated that it would be out in July, would have a rf tether, and the new rf tether would be available for order for older coccoros.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
sunnymw said:
someone asked on their facebook, and combiusa stated that it would be out in July, would have a rf tether, and the new rf tether would be available for order for older coccoros.

Oh well. There goes the anticipation. :p

Wait...Did you post about that before? Maybe that's what prompted me to ask Vera, because I couldn't find that on their FB.

I wonder how the new tether will be different than the old one, and how it attaches.

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
I have emailed Vera about it since I don't want to buy one for the baby (or dd1) until the newest model comes out. :eek:

She told me to set up a reminder and ask her on 3/26. ;)

lpperry

I am excited! I want to order the rf tether for mine. It installs great without it though (in my car).

robbertbobbert

Yes! Purple! I hope they have a purple one. I have no children, but I will buy one/two/ninety for my nanny kids/work kids/nieces/nephew/whomever.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC