Checking Interest Pampered Chef, Tupperware, and kids stuff

rachelandtyke

Cleaning out the cabinets before the inlaws arrive!

I'm finding many things we have not used since we moved in, some I may have never used . . .

Any interest in any of this or if anyone is looking for anything I might have and not use that I haven't discovered yet!

Pampered Chef Lemon-Aid
Pampered Chef Lid for 2 quart batter bowl
Pampered Chef Steak Knives in cases (4 knives/case) - some of these are new for sure, I have 3 sets and we haven't used all of them
Pampered Chef Corn Cob Nobs
Pampered Chef Corn Butterer
Maybe Pampered Chef stoneware Gingerbread House Mold (new)
Maybe Pampered Chef stoneware Gingerbread Train Mold (new)

Tupperware salt and pepper shakers
Tupperware Pic-a-dilly (pickle and olive containers - you can lift the handle to lift them out of the liquid)
Tupperware Lid for marinading container
Tupperware old style herb and spices containers with lids
set of 3 Tupperware kids Pooh plates

set of 3 Snack Traps with stay fresh lid
Gerber eating utensils

there is still more, if there is any interest I can post pictures and prices, but don't want to take the time if there isn't any interest

Last edited:
ADS

J-max

CPST Instructor
Do you have pics of these?

Tupperware Pic-a-dilly (pickle and olive containers - you can lift the handle to lift them out of the liquid)

Also, if you have any of hte PC brown rubber scrapers I am desperatly looking for some of those for cheap :)

I am also looking for PC stone bread and muffin baking stones

rachelandtyke

Do you have pics of these?

Also, if you have any of hte PC brown rubber scrapers I am desperatly looking for some of those for cheap :)

I am also looking for PC stone bread and muffin baking stones

I can get pics of these tomorrow. Crazy day today!

I do have some of the nylon pan scrapers that are brand new stuck in a drawer somewhere, I'll dig them out.

Keeping my stoneware loaf pans and muffin pans - they get used a lot! :)

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Cool! Oh and I have the pickle container. Love it! I had 2, gave 1 to the neighbor full of pickles.

rachelandtyke

How much for the corn cob knobs?
and teh train mold
and the lemon-aid?

TIA

How many pairs of corn cob knobs would you like? I have 11 pairs (had 12 and someone threw one pair out, lol).

DSC_0002.jpg

OK, here are the salt and pepper shakers and pickle containers. How many brown scrapers are you wanting? I have tons, lol!

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

And Judi, I found 4 smidgets. :) Your choice on top colors. The 2 yellow containers are similar, but not identical in color.

DSC_0001.jpg

Last edited:

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Do you have extra tops? heehee

Ok, so I will take a purple, orange, is that grey? and a clear top.

How much?

J-max

CPST Instructor
OK, I will pass on the salt and pepper shakers, but I think I will take the clear pickle container, and what ever smidgets Judi doesn't want :) How much for them?
And a few scrapers, what ever you feel like tossing in would be great :D

2BunniesMommy

I would like to see pics of the pooh plates and the herb and spice containers please. You don't happen to have a Pampered Chef mix n chop that isn't getting love do you? I so feel the need for one. Thanks!

rachelandtyke

I'm interested in the Pampered Chef Corn Butterer & the Tupperware salt and pepper shakers. How much?

pmed you. :)

I would like to see pics of the pooh plates and the herb and spice containers please. You don't happen to have a Pampered Chef mix n chop that isn't getting love do you? I so feel the need for one. Thanks!

We are getting ready to run out, but I can get pics when we get back after lunch. :)

Sorry, no mix and chop, but always worth asking!

rachelandtyke

Sorry, for the delay! Here are the pooh plates and spice/herb containers. I have a total of 8 of the bigger ones and 9 of the smaller ones (not all of them are pictured, but they are all identical).

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

beebear23

Senior Community Member
How much for these: set of 3 Snack Traps with stay fresh lid
Gerber eating utensils

And do you by any chance have a veggie server(the one w/the compartments and dip thing in the middle)? Oh, I guess it's called a serving center.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC