KidCo PeaPod travel bed P101

monstah

**SOLD!**

(At least I think it's a P101. It could be a P102.)
Navy blue in great used condition. Originally purchased from BBBaby.

Includes everything: tent, inflatable mattress, comfort pad, pump, patch kit, carry bag.

Used 5 times or so. The inflatable mattress was used once. I preferred putting the tent on top of a comfy blanket instead.

Comfort pad washed on "sanitary" cycle. :thumbsup: Probably not necessary but I have the option so what the heck. :p

Asking $40 plus $7 to cover some shipping/fees OBO.
Now asking $40 - shipping & fees included.

Last edited:
ADS

Dillipop

You're from New England- would you use this at the beach up here? We might be spending a bit of time at the lake this summer and I need something to protect dd from the sun and give her a safe place to hang out. She'll be 7-9 mos over the summer.

ETA- mostly worried about air flow and just how UV protective it is. Does the manual or tags give a UPF number?

monstah

You're from New England- would you use this at the beach up here? We might be spending a bit of time at the lake this summer and I need something to protect dd from the sun and give her a safe place to hang out. She'll be 7-9 mos over the summer.

ETA- mostly worried about air flow and just how UV protective it is. Does the manual or tags give a UPF number?

No UPF # on any tags that I see. (I don't have the manual anymore) but the website does claim UV protection. I would have no hesitation to use this in the shade during the summer. It has great airflow and would be nice & safe & keep the buggies away. I'm just not sure if *I* would trust the sun protection on an ocean beach. But under a tree by the lake with a little mountain breeze? Dreamy. ;)
HTH!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC